The Brits Sure Have A Way With Humor

insite
Posted
Posted (edited)

On a point of correction this is an Irish based programme / humour produced jointly by RTE and the BBC.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/irish-tv-comedy-mrs-browns-3742042

Edited by insite
  • Like 1

brock
Posted
Posted (edited)
On a point of correction this is an Irish based programme / humour produced jointly by RTE and the BBC.

The Irish are Brits

Recorded in Glasgow

Edited by brock
  • Like 1

insite
Posted
Posted

Yes of course - in the same way Filippino are North Koreans - how silly of me to overlook this.

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Dear god ..... if I had known it was going to cause a problem I would never posted that video .... someone with authority please change my heading to read IRISH instead of BRIT ..... there does that satisfy everyone ..... in the future I will be sure to get the nationality right or just leave that part blank if I don't know ..... :1 (103):

:cheersty:

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
The Irish are Brits  

Only in the Northern Province, The South (EIRE) is a Country in it's own right, Tagged to the EURO where as we know the UK with (Ulster)

still on the Pound. 

I can guess you were being Humorous Brock but this may help, to let those that didn't know, what the Heck we are talking About.

Akin to calling Canadians Americans  :rolleyes:

JP :tiphat:

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Dear god ..... if I had known it was going to cause a problem I would never posted that video .... someone with authority please change my heading to read IRISH instead of BRIT ..... there does that satisfy everyone ..... in the future I will be sure to get the nationality right or just leave that part blank if I don't know .....

:hystery: Mike "S" Take a 100 lines OK? post-2148-0-50452300-1423447135_thumb.gi  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

The Irish are Brits  

Only in the Northern Province, The South (EIRE) is a Country in it's own right, Tagged to the EURO where as we know the UK with (Ulster)

still on the Pound. 

I can guess you were being Humorous Brock but this may help, to let those that didn't know, what the Heck we are talking About.

Akin to calling Canadians Americans  :rolleyes:

Arvo Jack, when I need a good laugh I watch the English Cricket team pad up, always puts a smile on my face :hystery: . Must be 5 o'clock somewhere.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

Arvo Jack, when I need a good laugh I watch the English Cricket team pad up,

:hystery:  AH! you mean of Course,  those 11 men they send to play that game, every one else a TEAM  :rolleyes:

JP :tiphat:  :thumbsup:

Now my Friends that's not Brit Humour that's bad selecting and loose management  :dance:

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

11 men they send to play that game.

Well I always find it funny, who ever is writing the script is doing a wonderful job. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Well I always find it funny, who ever is writing the script is doing a wonderful job.

Hey photo-2148.gif?_r=1423036844  does  his own own Scripts   :thumbsup:

• Like 2