Making A Living

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

ideas would produce at least 500 pesos a day?  (Which I would consider the least amount to make it worthwhile getting off my arse   )

:unsure:  Dave if it is Internet working, you don't even have to get of your Arse  :thumbsup:  Unless post-2148-0-73676000-1423103800.jpg  OR maybe, if it can be afforded post-2148-0-79942000-1423103843_thumb.jp

Just saying  :mocking:

JP :tiphat:

SORRY, Silly pills kicking in here.

• Like 1

fred
Posted
Posted (edited)

We got into the renting of apartments game here 10 years ago..

Best move we ever made.

ROI 5 years and thankfully we no longer have to change foreign currency in order to live here.

When you finish your units Steve,I`ll show you how to advertise for very little. I`ll even give you a hand if you like.

Like I told you..Try to resist renting to locals.

Edited by fred
  • Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Anyone have first or second hand info on whether any of these ideas would produce at least 500 pesos a day?  (Which I would consider the least amount to make it worthwhile getting off my arse   )

Came across this Dave, Maybe of use to you. It seemed to work for one Young man, maybe it will work for you. ( Another young Man) :rolleyes:

http://themoney.expert/career/the-internet-loophole-that-made-one-man-a-millionaire?utm_source=taboola&utm_campaign=103901&utm_medium=inquirer

Rememeber though Dave, it it works for you (And anyone else) Mines a Pint  post-2148-0-12807900-1423128924.jpg  :thumbsup:

JP :tiphat:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
It seemed to work for one Young man, maybe it will work for you.

Seems it was 20 years ago when all the rage was about sitting at your computer and clicking on ads.  They used to pay per click and you could theoretically click on your 'affiliates' links all day and he would send you a percentage of the check he got.  I did a lot of pointing and clicking and no check cashing.  This sounds like deja vu 

EDIT:  At least one reviewer says its a scam and it surely looks scammy to me: http://barenakedscam.com/google-sniper-one

Edited by Dave Hounddriver

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
At least one reviewer says its a scam and it surely looks scammy to me:

Just trying to help, Sorry :rolleyes:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Just trying to help, Sorry

And its truly appreciated.  I just have to put my thinking cap on and I'll come up with something.  Ok, quiet now everyone . . Here we go:

Put_26e9c3_2543483.jpg

• Like 1

intrepid
Posted
Posted
ROI 5 years and thankfully we no longer have to change foreign currency in order to live here.

What is ROI?

Pairadime
Posted
Posted

On that note let's put our heads together and create an idea that can all make us money and live happily in the Philippines.

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

What is ROI?

Return On Investment

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I know a great way to make money... It's called the Quiet Bob program! If everybody sends me P5000 every month, I won't ramble here on the forum for great lengths... If you don't, I will write exceedingly long articles on things such as bikini waxing for men...

What do you mean "Bob’s banned?". I'm only doing it for the money! Hehe!

:D

• Like 2