Has Anyone Stayed At.....

Posted

Hi All

Has anyone stayed at the the Wellcome Hotel in Cebu City (yes 2 LL's)

Thanks Trav

• Like 1

Posted

Hi All

Thanks Trav

I haven't but have heard its good. I do have a list of hotels I Might stay at one day and this is one of them as there are balconies for some rooms and I hate being locked up so would suit me fine. You can book this hotel from this link, http://cebuhotelsearch.com/welcome-hotel-cebu/ which is my affiliate site.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Posted

Hi Jollygoodfellow

Ive gone and booked the hotel with Agoda. Im interested in the pool and its proximity to Ayala center .

Ill do a video review of the hotel and post it on the forum

Posted

Rob brand on YouTube has a review of this hotel. The hotel's not perfect but is still worth a visit

Posted
Ive gone and booked the hotel with Agoda. Im interested in the pool and its proximity to Ayala center .  

Pitty as if you had of booked through my site you still would have been booking with Agoda. Never mind maybe next time.  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Posted

Support your forum! Book your hotels through the link on the Big Guys signature line!

• Like 1

Posted

Just found a nice hotel outside Tagbilaran called Bohol Sunset Villa overlooking the sea with beautiful view of sunset and reasonable pricing. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Posted

Hi All

Thanks Trav

I have stayed in the Wellcome Hotel on 3 separate occasions. The locations is right off the beaten path but very close and safe to walk to Ayala. Calda Pizza 50m away. most rooms have a balcony, perfect for smokers and early morning coffee. The rooms I've stayed in have a queen bed and a single bed, small desk with chair, small refrigerator (stocked with a few drinks) and a TV. Wi-Fi signal for me has always been best on the balcony. Then staff is extremely helpful. The pool is very shallow and small. Free breakfast is decent, usually a few selections (Filipino style).

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Happy Easter everyone.

I will be visiting Cebu City in September as a rece for longer stay in January 2016. (Well the scottish winters can be a bit unforgiving).

I am looking at the Europa Mansionette Inn Hotel Talamban as this is the area I am thinking of staying in. It's a bit pink but does anyone know it and what kind of area it is in?

Also does anyone know the xxxx Talamban? Iv'e heard it's a place where ex pats go, is that right.

Meeting up with ex pats is one of my priorities while I'm there I'm sure you will be a mine of useful information. Buy you a pint.

Edited by Jollygoodfellow

Posted

Happy Easter everyone.

I will be visiting Cebu City in September as a rece for longer stay in January 2016. (Well the scottish winters can be a bit unforgiving).

I am looking at the Europa Mansionette Inn Hotel Talamban as this is the area I am thinking of staying in. It's a bit pink but does anyone know it and what kind of area it is in?

Also does anyone know the xxxx Talamban? Iv'e heard it's a place where ex pats go, is that right.

Meeting up with ex pats is one of my priorities while I'm there I'm sure you will be a mine of useful information. Buy you a pint.

There are reasons why some venues I wont have on my forum so, sorry I removed part of your question but you will find the Emerald Isle bar and another I can't think of the name all in the same complex.