Need A Pressure Canner? Any Ideas?

StayAtHomeDad
Posted
Posted

I saw one on San Pedro St about 2 months ago. It was at one of the small appliance stores just after City Hall and on the other side of the street. I believe Ace Hardware may have one but I doubt if the Ace at SM Ecoland has it in stock. Or, as others suggested, try over in Chinatown...

Thanks Bob, will do. Saw you're staying in the Bangkal area now. I have a house in Central Park. We stay there sometimes. Love the area (except for the flooding) But, fortunately, Central Park doesnt get affected too much.

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted (edited)

I saw one on San Pedro St about 2 months ago. It was at one of the small appliance stores just after City Hall and on the other side of the street. I believe Ace Hardware may have one but I doubt if the Ace at SM Ecoland has it in stock. Or, as others suggested, try over in Chinatown...

Thanks Bob, will do. Saw you're staying in the Bangkal area now. I have a house in Central Park. We stay there sometimes. Love the area (except for the flooding) But, fortunately, Central Park doesnt get affected too much.

Ah... Central Park! I'm in a really small apartment in Central Park also! My Special Someone escapes from babysitting her brother's new born in June so, as my lease is just 6 months, I will have to wait and see where we end up later! I have to admit... I love it here! Everybody is so friendly! Everyone says hello in passing and many will stop to talk... I had a young girl (guessing between 10 and 12) fall in love with me last night on her way home from school... I was sitting on my patio reading while she leaned up against the bars on the gate just smiling a little shy smile while she stared at me for about half an hour... She completely ignored her friends who were teasing her! Hehe! Still, I made sure I stayed at least 10 meters back at all times! Hehe! My only complaint? I don't speak the local language! But here? Very few do not speak English - and with them? We have a ball trying to talk using pointing fingers and other non formal sign language! Edited by i am bob
  • Like 2