Top Deals Websites In Philippines?

Muktadir
Posted
Posted

Hi guys,

Can you recommend me some great deal sites for Philippines? 

Thank you,

Muktadir

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

For what? travel? ham? TVs ????

• Like 1

intrepid
Posted
Posted

sure

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

That depends . . .

jpbago
Posted
Posted

For short time or long time?

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I find good deals on Lazada dot com.  I won't provide the link as it often pops up as one of the ads on this forum.  I think the forum gets revenue if you go there from the link and not if you go there from this post.

But to the point, I see good deals on home items from tvs to blenders to cell phones if that is what you mean.  I am still waiting for the first delivery from them so cannot say if they are as good as their advertising.  Other friends have told me that they are.

• Like 2

insite
Posted
Posted

You could check cashcashpinoy.com also .........

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Only new or second hand too?

After ayosdito ended by merging. I like olx.ph best.  (There are some new there too.)

• 2 weeks later...
HikiSpray
Posted
Posted

I find good deals on Lazada dot com.  I won't provide the link as it often pops up as one of the ads on this forum.  I think the forum gets revenue if you go there from the link and not if you go there from this post.

But to the point, I see good deals on home items from tvs to blenders to cell phones if that is what you mean.  I am still waiting for the first delivery from them so cannot say if they are as good as their advertising.  Other friends have told me that they are.

I tried Lazada, ordered a few item for the house (cutlery and stainless pans). Mother inlaw said it's very nice the quality. I haven't seen them cause we don't live there. :)

Seems to be a nice site for shopping.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
 I am still waiting for the first delivery from them so cannot say if they are as good as their advertising.

Update:  Item delivered to my door in about 21 days or less and was everything they promised.  I will shop at Lazada again one day.

• Like 1