Some Dumaguete Love

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

That's ok, Jack! I once considered living in Dumaguete but decided not to after reading how those who live there complain about it so much...

LOL best you change the Comics you Read Bob!  But...............................................

on the Other Hand why don't you just Go and post-2148-0-43124300-1423890188_thumb.jp But Please Enjoy you Afternoon My Friend. :hystery:

BTW I hope you have made a Phone call this Morning :thumbsup:  

JP :tiphat:

i am bob
Posted
Posted

That's ok, Jack! I once considered living in Dumaguete but decided not to after reading how those who live there complain about it so much...

LOL best you change the Comics you Read Bob!  But...............................................

on the Other Hand why don't you just Go and attachicon.gifcensored.jpg But Please Enjoy you Afternoon My Friend. :hystery:

BTW I hope you have made a Phone call this Morning :thumbsup:  

JP :tiphat:

Yup! Made the call bright and early... Very good morning for both of us!

Now, Jack, you really shouldn't be telling people to do things like that until you've done it yourself... What's that? You have? Oh, my!

:D

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Bob, all joking apart, maybe i missed it ( although I don't miss much) Are you with us Full time now, have you now retired and up sticks and Moved here for the Future?

Regards JP :tiphat:

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Bob, all joking apart, maybe i missed it ( although I don't miss much) Are you with us Full time now, have you now retired and up sticks and Moved here for the Future?

Regards JP :tiphat:

Jack, I've been in the Philippines since November 2nd! I spent my first month in Cebu and then moved to Davao December 1st. The reason for Davao is that this is where my darling wife-to-be wants to live! Hopefully she can get hired as a teacher here but, if not, I will go where she goes. She would be here with me now but she's in Manila looking after her brother's new born for now...

As for retired? After the CDN$ crashed, I decided to work my butt off on my writing career! Retired? Never! I watched too many of my friends get old and cranky after they quit work... I'll just stick with cranky!

:D

• Like 2