May Organic Restaurant (Bacolod)

jpbago
Posted
Posted
I understand from an Indian friend whom is to open a small resto soon, currently no Indian resto in Bacolod, all closed which surprises me.

Indian Restaurant just opened on Aquino Drive, used to somewhere else. http://bacolodfoodhunters.com/2012/08/06/indian-restaurant-curries-samosas-and-indian-sweets/

Jacopo is across from Robinson's mall behind the A/C unit. A small one, Indian Grocery, near Riverside with snacks. In Canada, lots of Indian restos near the Toronto airport. I like their thali vegetarian platter with garlic naan.

Another good non Indian is Cafe Frances on 6th Street near Green O's Pizza. Small, clean with good food and deserts.

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

I understand from an Indian friend whom is to open a small resto soon, currently no Indian resto in Bacolod, all closed which surprises me.

Indian Restaurant just opened on Aquino Drive, used to somewhere else. http://bacolodfoodhunters.com/2012/08/06/indian-restaurant-curries-samosas-and-indian-sweets/

Jacopo is across from Robinson's mall behind the A/C unit. A small one, Indian Grocery, near Riverside with snacks. In Canada, lots of Indian restos near the Toronto airport. I like their thali vegetarian platter with garlic naan.

Another good non Indian is Cafe Frances on 6th Street near Green O's Pizza. Small, clean with good food and deserts.

hate to be wet blanket how ever we also read this link around 2 months ago and spent for ever finding it on Aquino drive. We found where it used to be but were told by locals closed up. lets hope its reopened as has rave reviews.

Will definitely try Jacopo, thanks. heard about the Indian deli by riverside but yet to find it, is it on the small street where the Italian is?

Sorry Toronto bit far away LOL  

Really appreciate your helpful info here as we are not really very familiar in Bacolod, getting better but a long way to go.