Bank Hackers Steal Millions Via Malware

MikeB
Posted
Posted

This is a very scary article when you consider that the attack started 2 years ago and was just discovered recently after they had stolen hundreds of $millions, possibly billions. As usual they got access through an employee. The anti-virus people will always be playing catch-up.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/15/world/bank-hackers-steal-millions-via-malware.html?hpw&rref=world&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=well-region&region=bottom-well&WT.nav=bottom-well

I'm looking for a password manager if anyone can recommend one. Doesn't have to be free, most of the paid ones are relatively inexpensive.

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Thanks for posting the Article Mike,

Frightening as it is, when you think about the fact that, 1% of the World's population own 48% of the World's wealth this is a drop in the ocean! "Money is the root of all evil" comes to mind. There are those who have legally obtain their wealth and those who have stolen it.

Whether it's tax avoidence or robbing a bank, it doesn't make much difference to the general population.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Whether it's tax avoidence or robbing a bank, it doesn't make much difference to the general population.

Well John I guess we neither of us earn enough to avoid paying Tax so I guess we will just stick to that Book Title 

" Get Rich Quick" by Robin banks  :hystery:

:no: Oooops sorry, happy Pills kicking in.

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1