Filipino Wives Have High Marriage Valuesy

mogo51
Posted
Posted

There has been plenty of talk about unfaithful Filipino men. Who is it that they are unfaithful with? It takes two to tangle.

Probably other estranged Filipino women!

• Like 2

callippo
Posted
Posted

There has been plenty of talk about unfaithful Filipino men. Who is it that they are unfaithful with? It takes two to tangle.

Now look around the malls streets around Manila and QC. What do you see? You see girls roaming around like ants on a 5:1 or even 10:1 ratio over men.  Where are the men? Well working, maybe. And working as OFW, there are vast numbers of women OFW's but the men out number them.

Not by much they don't. There are only 11 male OFW's for every 10 women and there are regional variations too. In south Mindanao female OFW's outnumber male ones 2 to 1. I wouldn't be all that surprised that there seems to be more women than men in a shopping mall just as I wouldn't be all that surprised if there weren't that many women on a basketball court. In the younger age groups males always outnumber women everywhere due to their higher birth rates. The higher male death rate doesn't start to kick into overall numbers until past the age of 40. That's when women start to outnumber men for the first time. This idea that women outnumber men is a heterosexual male fantasy based around the principle of selective perception. There's actually more young men than young women. But heterosexual men just see the women.

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

That iar, I have always believed there were more women than men.  do you quote from informed sources?

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

Surveys and statistics are always skewed to make a point by the surveyor. 

It all comes down to knowing how to pick a wife. What values you want in a wife.

If you want a young submissive wife then you are in danger of a bad marriage.

I would never compare a Thai with a Filipina since I've only been to Thailand to visit my cousin. He is happily married to a Thai woman for over 10 years now. I'm on my 4th year of happiness with my Filipina.

• Like 3