Filipino Wives Have High Marriage Valuesy

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

The student of sociology and social work in me is waiting for the references guys.  I know them, just want to see if you're talking opinion or fact. 

Stereotyping is bad, personal experiences are valid however.

<waiting for a diatribe>

You might try taking a basic lesson in demographics, where it is all about birth rates and death rates and to a lesser extent other factors. Should you take the trouble to google it, doubtless more will be revealed.

My point exactly.

• Like 2

callippo
Posted
Posted

In common with the neighboring countries the society has a fairly deeply ingrained adulterous character. There being about 10 million women here ready to drop their pants for a few dollars, which thrre is, doesn't help.

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

In common with the neighboring countries the society has a fairly deeply ingrained adulterous character. There being about 10 million women here ready to drop their pants for a few dollars, which thrre is, doesn't help.

La gran belleza y gran maldad de las mujeres en este país.

Spanish report on the morale of their troops, circa 1580...

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

OK, guys, before this gets out of line, let's keep this friendly and non-insulting to both our members and our hosts here in the Philippines!

• Like 5

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Well I was very ordinary at Maths at School apart from the basics ie. add, subtraction, multiplacation.  However, I only referred to these figures as they were allegedly taken on a face to face survey.  Now if they spoke to twenty women from each country, it would be totally useless and nowhere near broad enough.

However, from that I was referring to my experiences in life, having met many Thai and Filipino - to me, Filipinos win easily - this is more to the point.

• Like 3

chris49
Posted
Posted

False statement. Without even breaking it down, I would refute it as biased, even racist. And mate I know you didn't intend to be racist, you are just stating what you believe.

I will throw it back to you. Just because you have been in a few bars and found the girls to be co-operative to your needs. It doesn't apply to the the whole country. Philippines. Even in Thailand, a major sex tour destination, the actual Thai society is quite conservative.

• Like 2

callippo
Posted
Posted

I'm vnot talking about bars and bar girls I haven't been in one of those for years. There's millions in the malls alone, of course there is a contradictory-seeming 'conservative' element in the society as well, those tuition fees, medical and other expenses need to be paid and there are a limited range of ways to make it happen. A girl may very well attend church shortly after Mr Sugar Daddy has paid her off. So sad, that God doesn't pay the bills.

mogo51
Posted
Posted

I think we have gone off topic a bit on this. Most of us who have spent a good bit of time in Asia, know the pressure put on female children to support the family, but this is not what was meant by the topic.  I had hoped we could stay withthe theme and discuss experiences with Thais and with Phils.

I have had both types of relationships and have found my current one with my Filipino gf far more rewarding.  I could never tell what was

waiting for me in left field from the Thai woman.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
I had hoped we could stay withthe theme and discuss experiences with Thais and with Phils.

OH! Sorry but I thought the Topic was about Filipino Wives having a High value of Marriage.

Can't see anywhere in the Title anything about Thai Ladies.

Maybe it is just me?

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1

callippo
Posted
Posted

Despite their superficial (and yes they are superficial) differences, there is one thing definitely worth remembering about the Thais and Filipinos.

They have a hell of a lot more in common with each other than they have with us.