Filipino Wives Have High Marriage Valuesy

chris49
Posted
Posted

I'm vnot talking about bars and bar girls I haven't been in one of those for years. There's millions in the malls alone, of course there is a contradictory-seeming 'conservative' element in the society as well, those tuition fees, medical and other expenses need to be paid and there are a limited range of ways to make it happen. A girl may very well attend church shortly after Mr Sugar Daddy has paid her off. So sad, that God doesn't pay the bills.

Mate, what you are saying is true, but orginally you applied it across the board sayin millions.

It's not so far off topic, Mog....relationships.

I carry US/Aussie citizenship. I'm now going to chime in with my Anti American Quote of the Day. Your original comment was a typical American over generalization, and I note you are British. You qualifying comments are better.

• Like 1

callippo
Posted
Posted

It IS millions. It is not just the half million or so that work as bar girls or in massage parlors at any one time. They are just the tiny visible tip of the iceberg.

I don't know how many foreigners there are out there who married a big-eyed friendly girl they metcin a mall without everrealizing she was working as a freelance prostitute, but it's a !of.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
I don't know how many foreigners there are out there who married a big-eyed friendly girl they metcin a mall without everrealizing she was working as a freelance prostitute, but it's a !of.

Total exaggeration and uncalled for

• Like 3

callippo
Posted
Posted

It's totally true. What amounts to being prostitution is just not that uncommon st all among college/high school students here and many other young women besides. If you think it is confined only to the bars and massage parlors you had better think again. Do you think the heaven knows how msny countless thousands of 2nd wives here are all KTV hostesses and massage girls? Just yesterday I had a taxi driver complaining that business had got so bad, he could no longer afford a 2nd wife.

As for the girls, it is not unknown for them to take a 2nd spouse either - that's the foreigner one on top of the pinoy one. We're in Asia. Which means that together with the 'marriage culture', there is a 'concubinage' culture as well. People can think that being married to someone is so good, that they are married to more than one.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

This Topic is going the same way as many others have in the last year, How come it is now on Teenage prostitutes and such things. It stinks of Whippy & his anti Filipino Sick Mind.

• Like 3

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
Take note of what is written above Crad/whippy. It doesn't matter how you join up and what new email address you use I soon find out its you. Your problem is that you stuff every forum with your obnoxious views and troll like behaviour. My advice is on your bike mate.

Was about to ask if the tone of his posts had a familiar ring to anyone else?

• Like 3

chris49
Posted
Posted

Total exaggeration and uncalled for

Yes, all comments above noted.

There are no statistics on that and no one is denying it happens. The number of legit happy relationships/mariages outweighs the one you alluded too.

A 2 week sex tour does not fall under the criteria of happy long term relationship...it can happen but it's not in the millions.

• Like 2