Filipino Wives Have High Marriage Valuesy

mogo51
Posted
Posted

I have been coming and going from Thailand for 6 years, spent more time in Thailand, but do not have any Thai friends, live in a high

population of Westerners (farangs), they are where I have made friends (mostly acquaintances_).  I thought I had one Thai friend until I found out they were robbing me with a legal service.

My point is that it is the same wherever you go outside your own country from what I can see.

mogo51
Posted
Posted

it was always eventually about money.  That is never raised by my Filipino partner. 

Mogo as much as it hurts me to say this, I think you may find that will change when you are Living here and she has her family around, albeit not next Door But..................................... :rolleyes: It is a very unfortunate fact of life that the Filipino's life revolves around Money, and usually they have none so..................it becomes a big Topic, Food needs Money and Money is Food  :rolleyes:

JP :tiphat:

Hi Jack,

You may be right, I hope not, but if that happens, she will be telling her story walking.

If you are right, the San Miguels are on me.

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

There has been plenty of talk about unfaithful Filipino men. Who is it that they are unfaithful with? It takes two to tangle.

Mate there's a lot of poverty here and among the lower classes there is not a lot of chance for escape. If you roam through malls around Manila, esp the higher level malls,Trinoma, Glorietta, you will see an amazing number of beautiful well dressed women who would not give people like us a second glace. Then roam through squatter areas, you will also see vast numbers of cute and sexy women, but less great beauties, Now why is that?

Well.

It isn't fair to compare one dressed up and with a lot of make up,

with one who can't afford it.

There are roughly 6% more male than female births.

Can I ask where you are getting these statistics from? it certainly is not like this in the provinces, Negros Oriental has a larger % female Birth rate than the 6 % you Quote. In our Barangay alone, last year. we had 120 Births, 70 Female and 50 male. Now I am not one for the % game at all and could never Trust any NSO Statistics if this where you are getting them From. It is a well known Fact that Many Many births are never Recorded  or only recorded when someone wants an NSO BC and the Phils has one of the Biggest late reporting register that I have ever heard of.

Perhaps depending of male sperms are faster to move but die faster too. (Science say, but I don't have a link.)

1. Do the same goes for fetuses?    If so more of the male fetuses can die BEFORE birth (="natural abortion") by bad the pregnant mother don't afford/don't have knowledge to eat nutrisious enough.   (E g many poor life in big parts of rice.  WHITE rice where most of the nutrision is REMOVED    :1 (103):  IF they had eaten BROWN rice (and some malunggay and coconut) they would have got needed nutrision covered much better...

2. If having sex OFTEN it become more boys, if SELDOM it become more girls.    Perhaps the poor province Filipinos with short of space and have kids allready have sex less often than other Filipinos? 

Having kids in same room/bed as the parents, can disturb the sex life, so I have told my gf there will be no kids in our bed    :mocking:   when it's bed time for me  (with a few defined exceptions e g the baby when she is still breast feeding during NIGHT.)

3. I haven't seen any statistic. but I BELIEVE it's like the following conclusion:

Do province Filipinos get more kids per family than city Filipinos?

Most relations have more sex in the beginning and less with time. If geting kids later in a relation, then it become biger chance it become a girl.

• 2 weeks later...
common sense black man
Posted
Posted

From what I have seen this is true with a few exceptions as you said. Pick a quality lady from a good family chances are you will be a very happy man.

Here in the States we have seen several couples break up. Typical older guy hot young lady who was a party girl before she got here. The majority of local men married to Filipinas from a good background and less than 20 year age gap do OK here.

Lot's women in the US take a good man for granted even if the age is close. But i won't put one woman over another no matter where she comes from Some men act like big babies instead like a man and they look for women who treat them like babies. My woman acts like a woman helps when I need help. And help when she needs help. it's a team effort"

• Like 4

Julia
Posted
Posted
Meeting the family is a huge factor in determining if that particular pinay is a suitable partner for you.

:th_goodidea:

• Like 2

MacBubba
Posted
Posted
Meeting the family is a huge factor in determining if that particular pinay is a suitable partner for you.

It certainly helps.  I knew I wanted to marry her very soon after meeting her, and meeting her family was positive reinforcement. 

If their track record was anything to go by - grandparents, parents, aunts and uncles, siblings, cousins - have all only been married once, and have stayed happily married.

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I completely agree... Meet her family! Unless her family is a bunch of ogres who make Shrek look like a Disney cartoon (uhm, just a sec?), don't let this alone change your mind about her! Her family is her family, they are not her! Find out how she reacts to them as well!

I got lucky... Her family is great! :D

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Her family is her family, they are not her!

Hmmm agree but not always the case, "You don't just marry the Girl, you marry the family" Good, Bad or Indifferent.

You can Take your lady out of the Phils, but we all know you can't take the Phils out of the Girl. Culture means a lot to most, We all get accepted (Well I would like to think all) into the family and it is into the family that matters to her! [ Well mine anyway] But if you Don't meet the family before you make a decision, it  can become like Buying a CAR "Buyer Beware"  :rolleyes:

Morning All  :thumbsup:  :morning1:

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted (edited)

Her family is her family, they are not her!

Hmmm agree but not always the case, "You don't just marry the Girl, you marry the family" Good, Bad or Indifferent.

You can Take your lady out of the Phils, but we all know you can't take the Phils out of the Girl. Culture means a lot to most, We all get accepted (Well I would like to think all) into the family and it is into the family that matters to her! [ Well mine anyway] But if you Don't meet the family before you make a decision, it can become like Buying a CAR "Buyer Beware" :rolleyes:

Morning All :thumbsup: :morning1:

Oh, I agree, Jack! I'm just saying that, even if the family isn't so great and sees an ATM, the future Mrs may have the backbone to tell them where to stick their requests... We should at least wait to find out if everything else about her seems to be perfect! :D Edited by i am bob

Thomas
Posted
Posted

From what I have seen this is true with a few exceptions as you said. Pick a quality lady from a good family chances are you will be a very happy man.

Here in the States we have seen several couples break up. Typical older guy hot young lady who was a party girl before she got here. The majority of local men married to Filipinas from a good background and less than 20 year age gap do OK here.

Lot's women in the US take a good man for granted even if the age is close. But i won't put one woman over another no matter where she comes from Some men act like big babies instead like a man and they look for women who treat them like babies. My woman acts like a woman helps when I need help. And help when she needs help. it's a team effort"

Some expect to be treated as kings, but act as babies  :mocking: