Farting

rfhypnos
Posted
Posted

Lol and doing the same with gas.  I know this may seem funny to many and also very normal to an extent, but I have hooked up with a Filipina who seems like a flatulence machine most of the day and night.  Is this common among Filipinas?   Would sure appreciate a comment by the women here.  Wonder if this is dietary, normal constantly and if constipation is also very common? 

I don't find it feminine, even though I know all of my previous mates did this regularly, but in this instance it seems disproportionate.  In all other areas she is an incredible woman and I suppose I  could learn to live with it, but wondered if it was unusual to expect it to the degree I am subjected to it.  I am as guilty as the next guy when I am alone at home and feel free to let it go.  But I guess most of the women who I 've been with either did it silently, asleep or when I didn't notice. 

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

My gal is loud and proud and does not listen when I explain how obnoxious it is.  She did not do it for the first month or so we were together.

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Old Scottish saying....."Where air you be...let your wind go free" :no:

Personally I find it unlady like, although sometimes it can't be helped.

We all do it but should be done in private.

As the actress said to the Bishop, when he let one go......More tea Vicar

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I would think its either a diet problem or a medical problem but either way it needs addressing. How well do you know her? is it a case of no understanding of manners? From what you wrote in your first post I am thinking its not normal. I have not experienced this from Filipino partners and in my way of thinking it makes no difference whether one is Filipino or African or Western etct because the human body is built the same.

Find out why. 

• Like 2

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Same as anywhere, if you can play dutch ovens, you know you're in for the long haul  :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

Sometimes it's just a matter of getting used to the loose floor boards...

• Like 2

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Certain foods like onion and garlic can trigger excessive gas production. Both are a popular in the Philippine diet. Eating other things unknown to Western diet like unripened green mangoes with salt or vinegar does the same thing.

I would check high acidity in her diet. There are over-the-counter medications that can reduce excessive gas.

• Like 2

RBM
Posted
Posted

My experience both current and with previous grls. 90% of the time they disappear to next room, often its heard but not close by. How ever my brothers wife (Filipina) is extremely loud and constant, seems quite proud, surprised me as she is very well educated. Guess horses for courses.

To the OP I would communicate with your partner, explain its, well, not quite normal and perhaps use the bathroom for these purposes.

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Gas in the stomach and intestine is caused by intaking to much air when you eat or drink and also by the types of food you intake .... some foods that give you gas would surprise you (do a Google .... I'm to lazy to at the moment) .... there also could be a medical condition but I'm not sure .... be it far better for one to belch or fart than to keep it repressed and explode ..... :mocking:  ....

If I were thinking about leaving my partner just because she farted then I don't think I could really care for her .... I mean how many times are you talking about farting every 30 minutes or once or twice a day .... anyway J said to tell she and I both fart as it is a normal action to a reaction .... if you want to run off to the CR each time you fart than so be it but I ain't got the time and if I don't than I don't expect her too .... JMHO ..... :dance:  :1247:  :hystery: :hystery:

:cheersty:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
  I am as guilty as the next guy when I am alone at home and feel free to let it go.

Does 'alone at home' mean your gf is not in the house?

• Like 2