Farting

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Does 'alone at home' mean your gf is not in the house?

If I start I most definatley Would be home alone apparently some foods my 2 feed me can have that bad effect :rolleyes:

I wondered why they went to Lola's on certain meals days  :hystery:

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

my gf has a master's degree, she jusi looks at me, gt me one of her beautiful smiles as much as to say 'what is wrong?'.  I am not much better so what can you say!

• Like 1

UnCheckedOther
Posted
Posted

Eh, I think farting is a natural thing and that people should fart for health purposes rather than hold it in, but years of etiquette instilled in me by my family still make me politely step aside/go into the ladies room to freely fart. It's got to with diet, for sure, as well as health issues. If your SO is a fan of beans, then that could be it. Is she mixed Chinese? Again, I'm using my mom's side of the family as reference, but I noticed that the Chinese branch is more fart-friendly than the Spanish branch.

• Like 2

jpbago
Posted
Posted

Most Asians and coloured people are lactose intolerant so any milk or milk product will give them gas and there are only 2 routes to expel it, upper or lower. I think that it is because they don't drink much milk as children in America do. It has been said lately that much of the nut allergies are because children were restricted from eating nuts until they were a certain age but now they say give them peanut butter as infants. So for all you guys here with babies, my advice is to give them a wide variety of foods and water now so they will not have problems later.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

but I noticed that the Chinese branch is more fart-friendly than the Spanish branch.

:rolleyes:  Well mine is a Valencia so it's  Spanish Blood but she could Qualify for a place in the "Guinness Book of records" as a Human Wind Tunnel. I kid you not , but of course, here is where the sex Equality thing comes in. :attention:  There is none of course. I do it's BAD. She does, it's natural.  :dance:

Just saying.

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1

rfhypnos
Posted
Posted

Well I too am wondering about lactose intolerance, my oldest daughter who is half Japanese has it regularly and eliminates it with Lactaid or just avoiding milk products.   Thanks everyone, for a great response and lots of laughs.  lol

• Like 3

lonewolf
Posted
Posted

also it could be because her diet is richer now than is normal for her since you came along.

UnCheckedOther
Posted
Posted

Jack,what I meany about more fart friendly is that generally, Asians are more comfortable with expelling/disposing of bodily fluids than their Western counterparts ie hocking a logie on the streets, utinating outside. Culturally it's more like, "It's unhealthy for you to hold it in, so go fart/pee/spit so your health does not suffer." With other cultures, it's more about rules! Propriety! What will others think? Of course, despite its Spanish influence and Spanish last names, the Philippines is Asian in mentality, so it's fart friendlier.

But yeah...gastroentestinal issues are probably at the root. Not that I'm a fart expert, but a short burst every couple of hours should be okay. A frequent, prolonged, and "wet" sounding one would be different.

• Like 5

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Just remember folks when you tie the knot it is ...... "until death do us fart" ... or something like that ..... so let'er rip ..... :tiphat: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

Damn ..... ol' Jake would have loved this topic as farting was or is dear to his heart .... :thumbsup:

:cheersty:

• Like 3

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

DARN DUCKS

• Like 2