Australian National And Pinay Arrested For Rape And Human Trafficking In Bogo City, Cebu

BrettGC
Posted
Posted (edited)

This stuff disgusts me...

http://philippineslifestyle.com/blog/2015/02/22/australian-national-pinay-arrested-rape-human-trafficking-bogo-city-cebu/

AN AUSTRALIAN national and his Filipina live-in partner were arrested by police for their alleged involvement in a rape and human trafficking case in Bogo City, Cebu.

They were accused of forcing a 14-year-old girl to have sex with the foreigner in front of her mother, the live-in partner, which allegedly happened inside their rented house in Barangay Taytayan.

PO3 Gleselda Claro, Women and Children Protection Desk (WCPD) chief of the Bogo City Police Station, said the couple’s arrest came after Rica (not her real name) reported the incident to her father’s family in Medellin last Thursday.

Her parents are already separated. She lives with her mother Diana, 34, and her live-in partner Kenneth, 59, who have been in a relationship for two years. Sun.Star Cebu is withholding their real names to protect the girl’s identity.

Claro said that the girl told them that strange things started happening when they transferred to Bogo City last Feb. 10, away from the eyes of Rica’s relatives on her father’s side. They used to live in Medellin.

It allegedly started when Rica was forced by her mother to watch a sex video. “Giingnan siya nga training daw na niya (She was told to think of it as her training),” Claro told Sun.Star Cebu.

On several occasions, Rica was allegedly abused by Kenneth.

On the night of Feb. 18, Rica alleged, her mother forced her to have sex with Kenneth while she watched. “Wala daw siya kasiyagit kay iyang mama nagtan-aw niya nga suko kay ug nawong (The girl said she couldn’t scream for help because her mother watched her and looked angry),” Claro said.

At one point, Rica said, her mother got involved in the sexual act.

In the morning, Rica went to school and decided not to go home. She went to her relatives on her father’s side to tell them what happened.

After the girl failed to go home last Thursday, her mother came looking for her and sought the help of the Medellin Police Station.
The Medellin police located Rica and learned about what she allegedly went through, which prompted them to turn her over to the Bogo City Police Station.

When the Bogo City police started interviewing Rica and got details of the alleged abuse, they took Diana, who had accompanied her daughter, into custody.

Last Friday, the police arrested Kenneth inside their rented house.

“Nisulti ang bata nga mogamit kuno na ug shabu iyang mama ug ang foreigner didto sa ilaha (The girl alleged that her mother and the boyfriend used shabu at home),” Claro said.

The police also had Rica undergo a medical examination in the pink room of the Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center (VSMMC). The medical test results, Claro said, suggested rape.

When interrogated by the police, Diana denied forcing her daughter into having sex with Kenneth. Her boyfriend did not cooperate with the police.

The police are now preparing to press charges against the couple for violating Republic Act (RA) 10364 or the Expanded Anti-Trafficking in Persons Act; RA 8353 or the Anti-Rape Law of 1997; and RA 7610 or the Special Protection of Children Against Abuse, Exploitation and Discrimination Act.
Edited by Jollygoodfellow
added story

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

I hope the MAN is innocent.

I PRAY that he is Innocent . A (expat ) father here in laguna was arrested and accused of such a TERRIBLE CRIME. the seriousness of this OFFENSE shocked the few friends he had,

AS THEY DID A MEDICAL EXAM within a short time..

THE RESULTS WAS NEGATIVE no signs of ANY ABUSE... NOTHING... the mans child is still "PURE" no sexual activity noted.. NONE.

why did this child say these things?? father was trying to discipline.

trying to install spend thrift on using money??. misses her mother? new school? trying to get attention?

who knows? I cant speculate

the point is anyone

Can be accused and in case like this. guilty til proven innocent.

I WOULD COMMENT FURTHER . but as a father who has tried his best to raise his children,

I AM SHOCKED AT WHAT HAS HAPPEN...

i know that this man in laguna IS 100% innocent of the sex crime. I do know that he has hit his child in attempts to discipline her. so he is guilty i guess of spanking and other discipline to control her BUT the abuse. HE is innocent. he is shocked, he is depressed and he feels as worthless as POS.

as he has lost the only thing that has given him a purpose in life a reason to become a better person

• Like 2

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted (edited)

I PRAY that he is Innocent . A (expat ) father here in laguna was arrested and accused of such a TERRIBLE CRIME. the seriousness of this OFFENSE shocked the few friends he had,

THE RESULTS WAS NEGATIVE no signs of ANY ABUSE... NOTHING... the mans child is still "PURE" no sexual activity noted.. NONE.

trying to install spend thrift on using money??. misses her mother? new school? trying to get attention?

the point is anyone

I WOULD COMMENT FURTHER . but as a father who has tried his best to raise his children,

i know that this man in laguna IS 100% innocent of the sex crime. I do know that he has hit his child in attempts to discipline her. so he is guilty i guess of spanking and other discipline to control her BUT the abuse. HE is innocent. he is shocked, he is depressed and he feels as worthless as POS.

as he has lost the only thing that has given him a purpose in life a reason to become a better person

I'm very sorry he had to go through that horror show. No innocent man should have to endure that.

Edited by Steve & Myrlita
  • Like 1

callippo
Posted
Posted

the point is anyone

I'm very sorry he had to go through that horror show. No innocent man should have to endure that.

Except the Philippines is so corrupt that somebody in the circumstances so described might be guilty as all hell, but just bribed a favorable result in the medical exam that cleared them.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Except the Philippines is so corrupt that somebody in the circumstances so described might be guilty as all hell, but just bribed a favorable result in the medical exam that cleared them.

Sweeping statement there young man.

Can I ask to which Issue you are referring to?

callippo
Posted
Posted

We all know innocent people are in jail in cases similar to that outlined in the OP right? The corruption here can convict the innocent.

But it can also free the guilty too.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
The police also had Rica undergo a medical examination in the pink room of the Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center (VSMMC). The medical test results, Claro said, suggested rape.

So somebody raped her.  She says the mother's boyfriend.  True?  Or is she protecting someone by trying to throw blame in another direction.  There are so many conflicting emotions going on in the youngster's head that I am sure it will need a DNA test to be sure.  I wonder if they do that here.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

So somebody raped her.  She says the mother's boyfriend.  True?  

Rape or Rumpy pumpy then a Guilt trip? 

The medical test results, Claro said, suggested rape.

or concluded Sexual Intercourse had taken place? Big difference and certainly not conclusive of rape  is it?

Sorry but for me too many if's and Buts as with so many of these things that then turn out to be a load of Cr..p but leaves a man somewhere stained for ever.

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I deleted a few posts that went astray from "Australian National And Pinay Arrested For Rape And Human Trafficking In Bogo City, Cebu". 

• Like 2

MikeB
Posted
Posted

We don't what did or didn't happen but the bit about the mother forcing the daughter to watch sex videos for "training" sounds like a lot of hooey. Maybe something happened maybe it didn't. Best thing is stay away from kids who aren't your own.

• Like 1