Australian National And Pinay Arrested For Rape And Human Trafficking In Bogo City, Cebu

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Maybe something happened maybe it didn't.

A Few of years ago, while I was still in Spain, a Moroccan guy of about 40, never married and kept himself to himself was accused of rape on a 16 year old. Transpired that it was a false allegation based on the girl just saying it in case her father found out she was sexually active. Poor man was released from the Local Police cells after 2 weeks of accusations and interrogations. he lost his Job his home and was Hounded out of the Village, in the End he took his own life (Or so they said) This is what always concerns me on these things. Even when Innocent the Stigma follows the Man about, the Girl well all is Forgiven in the End. Certainly with this one incident I know of.

JP :tiphat:

jpbago
Posted
Posted (edited)

Just last week this was posted about a 37 year old Australian national having sex 3 times with a 14 year old and the sentence was suspended.

http://www.philippines-expats.com/topic/21437-double-standards-even-in-aus/?hl=double+standard

Edited by jpbago

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
The police also had Rica undergo a medical examination in the pink room of the Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center (VSMMC). The medical test results, Claro said, suggested rape.

When interrogated by the police, Diana denied forcing her daughter into having sex with Kenneth. Her boyfriend did not cooperate with the police.

The police are now preparing to press charges against the couple for violating Republic Act (RA) 10364 or the Expanded Anti-Trafficking in Persons Act; RA 8353 or the Anti-Rape Law of 1997; and RA 7610 or the Special Protection of Children Against Abuse, Exploitation and Discrimination Act.

The child is a minor. If the tests results proved she was sexually abused then it's rape. This is a very traumatic thing to happen to a young girl. There may still be DNA proof to support the story. 

Why is everyone siding with the 59 year old live-in foreigner of the Filipina?  It happens often in the states where a common law (live in ) boyfriend of a woman will sexually abuse the woman's daughter.

mogo51
Posted
Posted

As an Australian, I hope he i.s truly innocent, which appears to be the case and wemust assume that is the position

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

truly innocent, which appears to be the case and wemust assume that is the position

Sorry my friend but at this stage I don't see how you can assume something like it appears he is Innocent, The Police clearly think he is guilty based on the facts known so far.

Most of us members here would like to think any man who is not a predator in these situations is innocent but there can be no Smoke without Fire, in many cases.

As this case unfolds we may well see things popping up that will make even the Investigators think on a little but as with many things Speculation is not the way Forward. 

Morning All

:tiphat:  :morning1:

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

As a human being, I hope the truth will out and justice is served either way. 

• Like 3

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

truly innocent, which appears to be the case and wemust assume that is the position

Sorry my friend but at this stage I don't see how you can assume something like it appears he is Innocent, The Police clearly think he is guilty based on the facts known so far.

Most of us members here would like to think any man who is not a predator in these situations is innocent but there can be no Smoke without Fire, in many cases.

As this case unfolds we may well see things popping up that will make even the Investigators think on a little but as with many things Speculation is not the way Forward. 

Morning All

:tiphat:  :morning1:

LETS PRAY and hope he is innocent.

as for the case I posted,

THE FATHER IS INNOCENT, the medical tests from the police lab shows NO ABUSE,

yet this father is sad, hurt, I heard he doesnt look his self now.,(a walking dead)

just make sure YOU KEEP GOOD FRIENDSHIPS with those who can help..

when this case is resolved I can comment further as I dont have all the facts,,

EXCEPT the medical report. which states NO ABUSE occurred.

This can happen to anyone

could happen to you.

Edited by Je suis Pittman Apt Sgn

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Sorry my friend but at this stage I don't see how you can assume something like it appears he is Innocent,

I think the problem here is that there are two stories posted in this topic. One is about, "Australian National And Pinay Arrested For Rape And Human Trafficking In Bogo City" and the other is a case Bubba posted. Lets not get the two confused and best everyone quotes what they are replying too so we have no misunderstanding. 

:thumbsup:

• Like 3