New Car Warranties In The Philippines

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I found a 6 month old car I like being sold by an expat,

When you find a fellow who is repatriating then it is often a good deal for both.  (I am taking a guess that this is the case).  Just remember to get the registration changed to your name before he goes.  Its hard to do once he is out of the country.  Such is my experience anyway.

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I found a 6 month old car I like being sold by an expat,

When you find a fellow who is repatriating then it is often a good deal for both.  (I am taking a guess that this is the case).  Just remember to get the registration changed to your name before he goes.  Its hard to do once he is out of the country.  Such is my experience anyway.

No, in this case he is selling for other reasons that I won't get into.  Very nice guy, in Makati.

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

​It no doubt comes with the itsufault warranty, if any thing breaks it is your fault.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

​It no doubt comes with the itsufault warranty, if any thing breaks it is your fault.

Hope not!  It had the 5000 km service done at the dealer and it only has 5600 km on it.  So it it still under warranty.  However, the fact that I got a good deal on it will make it easier to stuff the warranty at some point and do the service locally.

• Like 1