I Will File My Annual Report Late. Comments?

chris49
Posted
Posted (edited)

My experience so far...95% good.

One little trick I used is when they tell you to pick up your Passport, ACR Card, anything they are holding....leave it with them until you are forced to go there again. In their safekeeping, things do not get lost and you save the expense.

Early days on the 60 day extension, we used to leave the passport there the full 60 days.

The last time I left my passport at the BI they charged me for storing it.I left it there because they said to comeback in 2 weeks as they didn`t have extra staff for the bio-metric stuff which has been going on. Still I agree it should be quite safe there.

That's what I am saying, the Bureau of Immigration is running at a much higher efficiecency level and Mison, whatever his name is, is still there.

i left the ACR card there 9 weeks, ka si we really didn't want the ovenight trip to Manila so soon.

Total Time: 5 mins to get inthe door, 2 mins she found the card and had me sign for it, 7 mins out the door.

Everything else is not true. Storage fees or service charges do not apply, maybe someone behind the counter has created that one, but not now.

Bottom Line: I'm good for 5 more years. Also as I mentioned above I was able to meet the Director at Laoag, although they don't process ACR Card renewals, he's still  a handy guy to have around.

i'm living up here with an address in Manila, but I do "own" the property, so there is a technicality, but we got through it and will next file a formal change of address. Why not now? Well it requires a Barangay Certificate and we didn't have anything like that with us, so next time, or maybe in Laoag, the friendly place.

Edited by chris49