Ecc/exit Clearance 13A Visa

forget_it
Posted
Posted

I have a 13a permanent VISA and I'm taking a short trip to the US in a few weeks. I haven't left the Phils since I got the 13a. Do I get the ECC/Exit Clearance at the airport, or do I have to go to the BI?

Thanks

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
I have a 13a permanent VISA and I'm taking a short trip to the US in a few weeks. I haven't left the Phils since I got the 13a. Do I get the ECC/Exit Clearance at the airport, or do I have to go to the BI? Thanks

All Exit Clearance are from a Main BOI Office 72 hours before departure.

Mileage can vary but be aware

JP :tiphat:

MikeB
Posted
Posted

If you have a 13a with valid ACR and are leaving temporarily you get the ECC/RP (Exit clearance and Reentry Permit) at the airport.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

If you have a 13a with valid ACR and are leaving temporarily you get the ECC/RP (Exit clearance and Reentry Permit) at the airport.

This is correct for the ECC-B but not for the ECC-A which does not apply to the OP so yes its available for him at the airport.

The ECC-B, Mison said, is being issued by the Bureau to holders of Immigrant and Non-Immigrant visas with valid ACR I-Cards and are leaving the country temporarily. It is a single-use receipt issued to evidence their Special Return Certificate (SRC) (for Non-Immigrants) or Reentry Permit (RP) (for Immigrants) which is valid for one (1) year. It may be secured at the BI Main Office or in the airport upon departure.

http://www.immigration.gov.ph/index.php/faqs/59-october-2013-press-releases/405-aliens-told-secure-an-ecc-before-leaving-phl

http://www.immigration.gov.ph/index.php/faqs/emigration-clearance-certificate-ecc

forget_it
Posted
Posted

Thanks Guys :thumbsup:

cebuseminole
Posted
Posted

So, if one is leaving with a valid ACR, but has no intention of returning within a year, guess just keep your mouth shut and say nothing at airport.

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

I have a 13a permanent VISA and I'm taking a short trip to the US in a few weeks. I haven't left the Phils since I got the 13a. Do I get the ECC/Exit Clearance at the airport, or do I have to go to the BI?

Thanks

If your 13a is prob, you will need an ECC at the BI for without, you are considered to have given up your 13a. If you are 13a perm, you go to a window just to the right of immigration at the airport. You give them your passport, ACR-I card, and P2820 and poof....On your way. You even get to bypass the immigration desk.

• Like 1

forget_it
Posted
Posted

Yes I have the permanent 13a. I hope this works out at Terminal 3 too, this is my first time to fly out of that terminal.

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Yes I have the permanent 13a. I hope this works out at Terminal 3 too, this is my first time to fly out of that terminal.

I've never flew international at T3 onlyT1 but I'm sure the procedure is the same.