Quiet Place To Work In Quezon City/novaliches/fairview?

John Michael Kane
Posted
Posted

I'm in the search for a quiet space that has Wifi in Novaliches/Fairview, QC. I'm talking like a coffee shop or restaurant. I need some power plugs to charge laptops and cell phones and available WiFi to get some work done until I can sign a proper office lease next month. Any ideas or suggestions? Could be a library, coffee shop, sit down eatery, etc. Thoughts? Thanks!

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

We have two friends who write  a column in Rappler and who practically live in a Starbucks in QC...

528C568E-F7A6-485E-B8D9-84760D4A730F_zps

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 1

John Michael Kane
Posted
Posted
Methersgate,'

Which Starbucks is this you're speaking of? Address please? I went to two separate Starbucks within SM Fairview, and neither one of them had Wifi, just the mall Wifi which doesn't work well at all, and is limited to one hour connections. Additionally, when I was on the starbucks.ph website and filtered for locations with Wifi, zero results came up, unless they haven't updated their website and they actually have Wifi somewhere and it is hiding. I'd love to know where these wifi enabled folks are camped out. Thanks!

Heads up for anyone who is visiting SM Fairview, here's a list of places that have dedicated Wifi and power outlets:

Shakeys

Burger King

Krispy Kreme

Moshi Koshi

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

I regret to say that although I have had more than a couple of coffees there, I am unsure of the address!

I want to say right hand side of Commonwealth going Northeast towards Fairview from Circle

Curley
Posted
Posted

I regret to say that although I have had more than a couple of coffees there, I am unsure of the address!

I want to say right hand side of Commonwealth going Northeast towards Fairview from Circle

Google street view perhaps?

• Like 1

John Michael Kane
Posted
Posted

Found some Wifi at a coffee shop called Il Padrino inside of Fairview Terraces Mall. Also, there is Seatles Best. Both have Wifi and power outlets for those who want to come hang out and get work done!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
danmbuen
Posted
Posted

I'm in the search for a quiet space that has Wifi in Novaliches/Fairview, QC. I'm talking like a coffee shop or restaurant. I need some power plugs to charge laptops and cell phones and available WiFi to get some work done until I can sign a proper office lease next month. Any ideas or suggestions? Could be a library, coffee shop, sit down eatery, etc. Thoughts? Thanks!

have you tried coworking space? the only one in quezon city is 47 east which charges P475 (full-day) though i havent tried it.

im also looking for a nice place to work in fairview area. coffee chains tend to get overcrowded. i think im gonna try coffee shops/resto in some hotels soon.

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted

Follow any bus on that Commonwealth Ave Route or even ride one as I have done  on occasion.

A Globe Tattoo is 1495 currently on offer in Globe Centers at SM. Load is 999/month.

• Like 2

chris49
Posted
Posted (edited)

Found some Wifi at a coffee shop called Il Padrino inside of Fairview Terraces Mall. Also, there is Seatles Best. Both have Wifi and power outlets for those who want to come hang out and get work done!

Excellent, but the poster has to commute over there.  I don't know why he doesn't take my previous suggestion to buy a Globe Tattoo, that can be used anywhere.

Edited by chris49

danmbuen
Posted
Posted

Try Il Padrino in East Fairview (between Pearl Drive and Puregold Fairview).

I was there today (Sunday) from 2 pm to 8 pm. It was less crowded than usual coffee shops inside the malls. It has 3 areas - ground floor, second floor, outside/annex (has ac too).

Also, most diners are studying or working or reading. Did not see any young groups who usually make unnecessary noice in popular coffee shops.

Did not have the chance to try their Wifi. There are power cords available. More food selection, less coffee selection.

The staffs are really nice and very prompt and always smiling.

• Like 2