Used/inexpensive Office Furniture In Qc/fairview?

John Michael Kane
Posted
Posted

Looking for something like this:

http://www.costuless.com.ph/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.multicats&category_id=75&Itemid=1

Need some inexpensive folding tables, or 6 to 8 foot desks/tables of sorts for setting up computers. Looked at multiple furniture stores on Susano Road, but they just had dinning room tables and chairs, no real office furniture. Liked the products I saw in the link above, but they are nearly 20km away! Besides SM, is there any other place in QC/Fairview area where you can purchase used or cheap office furniture? Like an outlet, showroom, or even website for searching? I'm currently checking olx.com.ph and http://www.locanto.ph.

Are there any other retailers in the area that might offer a similar product? Thank you!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Maybe you could try a Unitop Store, I did see some bigger fold up tables, looked about 6ft long but that was in Lapu-Lapu, I see they are on FB and in Manila. Good Luck

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Have you priced out custom made solid wood yet? Seriously! I don't know what prices are like there but in some of the more southern provinces, we can get solid wood furniture made as inexpensively (or even less) than a cheap press-board piece

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

S&R membership store,,,they have folding tables,,

Go check it out now. You might as well, if you spend any amount of time here you will sooner or later. They have office furniture and everything. (some)

Alexa031810
Posted
Posted

you may try to look at OLX.COM 

John Michael Kane
Posted
Posted

I am bob, yes, I did price out custom wood and it was very reasonable, but still above what I was looking to spend.

Thank you for all the links and suggestions guys! I'm sure I'll find something! :)

• Like 1