On Being A Dark Filipina Traveling The Philippines

Thomas
Posted
Posted
You seem to have most things covered, so hopefully it will work out as planned, but often the best plans laid by man etc. Me, no great ambitions to set age records, having seen my mother struggle with Alzimers and Dementia for 30 years my biggest concern, is going up the same track. So far thankfully nothing has emerged.
Well. (Details of) plans often need to be changed/adjusted anyway, but better chance to get things done proper, if have a goal plan, because it's more clear what to do to get there then  :)

(One of my grandfathers worked until he was 90, even full time during main season, but then he got fired because he forgot to further some huge orders he had sold, so some customers didn't got the expected lorry loads (of seeds, chickens or fodder).  He was in very good shape until he was 85, when he was hit by a car, but after that he couldn't exersise in a long while, and then he became dement rather fast too. I don't know of any  dementia among the old at my father's side, so I hope I have inherited my health status from there   :)

• Like 2