Here Is Why High Walls Cannot Keep People Out

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
moving them "unnoticed".

I agree with JP.  The very definition of theft is moving someone else's property without permission and trying to go "unnoticed" while doing it.

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Not only that but since it's known that cows can't climb or fly over the wall...

Pigs (fly) maybe but not cows...

:mocking:

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

You guys miss my POINT.

No, it wouldn't. I wrote moving them "unnoticed".  Then the owner CAN'T prove it was a theft, while the thief can CLAIM the animals LEGALY... 

Thomas as funny as it is, Please explain your reasoning,  trying to deprive someone of their property is Theft, Deception is a crime in it'self.

It's a HUGE difference between what's a crime

and what can be PROVEN to be a crime.

If/when the THIEF can snatch domestic aminals UNNOTICED, THEN that LAW PROTECT the THIEF, because after 20 days they can SHOW the animals and claim they belong to the THIEF LEGALY.     So that LAW is CRAZY.   :1 (103): :bash:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
It's a HUGE difference between what's a crime and what can be PROVEN to be a crime.  

ABSOLUTELY not!!!!  There is NO difference!!!   A crime is a crime whether you can prove it or not.   :1 (103):   

I can also use big letters, red letters, emoticons etc if you think it makes for a more valid point.  The actual point is that JP and I do not seem to agree with your opinion in the slightest way.  You are, of course, entitled to your opinion, but if you try to shove it in our faces with big bold print and red letters and head banging you are gonna get the same right back.

• Like 4

Thomas
Posted
Posted

It's a HUGE difference between what's a crime and what can be PROVEN to be a crime.  

ABSOLUTELY not!!!!  There is NO difference!!!   A crime is a crime whether you can prove it or not.   :1 (103):   

I can also use big letters, red letters, emoticons etc if you think it makes for a more valid point.  The actual point is that JP and I do not seem to agree with your opinion in the slightest way.  You are, of course, entitled to your opinion, but if you try to shove it in our faces with big bold print and red letters and head banging you are gonna get the same right back.

Absolutly NOT not    :)   It's a HUGE difference...

You still don't get my point...

You are CORECT conserning what's MORALY wrong

BUT in the case I'm talking about the CRAZY LAW have made it LEGALY corect to claim the animals after 20 days. so then can the THIEF sell them in PUBLIC WITHOUT it being LEGALY wrong, as long as the move is UNNOTICED.   That's why the law is CRAZY...

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

Lots of crazy laws everywhere.  But if they can live with the deception Thomas, well I be dining with them in the after life.  Now if you had a short fence with poison ivy or such as a climbing plant and roses planted outside and blackberries inside, they may chase their bees wherever they wish.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

then can the THIEF sell them in PUBLIC WITHOUT it being LEGALY wrong

Not a legal leg to Stand on my friend.

He would need a Permit to sell as laid down in Article 5 or the Anti Rustling decree 533.

Sec. 5. Permit to buy and sell large cattle. No person, partnership, association, corporation or entity shall engage in the business of buy and sell of large cattle without first securing a permit for the said purpose from the Provincial Commander of the province where it shall conduct such business and the city/municipal treasurer of the place of residence of such person, partnership, association, corporation or entity. The permit shall only be valid in such province.

http://www.chanrobles.com/presidentialdecrees/presidentialdecreeno533.html

So what good is Stolen/Rustled Cattle. and you would be Rustling not just stealing.

No permit To buy, OH! Sir where did you get them from?

No permit to sell OH! Sir where did you get them from?

JP :tiphat:

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

then can the THIEF sell them in PUBLIC WITHOUT it being LEGALY wrong

Not a legal leg to Stand on my friend.

He would need a Permit to sell as laid down in Article 5 or the Anti Rustling decree 533.

Sec. 5. Permit to buy and sell large cattle. No person, partnership, association, corporation or entity shall engage in the business of buy and sell of large cattle without first securing a permit for the said purpose from the Provincial Commander of the province where it shall conduct such business and the city/municipal treasurer of the place of residence of such person, partnership, association, corporation or entity. The permit shall only be valid in such province.

http://www.chanrobles.com/presidentialdecrees/presidentialdecreeno533.html

So what good is Stolen/Rustled Cattle. and you would be Rustling not just stealing.

No permit To buy, OH! Sir where did you get them from?

No permit to sell OH! Sir where did you get them from?

But that's what the duscussion started with   :)   =  GOT by CLAIM them after the old owner hasn't demanded them back within 20 days, which he couldn't because he couldn't find them in time.

Still conclusion:  Only give 20 days to old owners, make it EASY for THIEVES  = CRAZY LAW.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Still conclusion:  Only give 20 days to old owners, make it EASY for THIEVES  = CRAZY LAW.

Tell it to the court

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I went to the Brgy Captain's office and asked about the cows... If the owner reported the cows stolen, they are stolen.

Next issue?

:D

• Like 2