One Month Stay

Mr Tropic
Posted
Posted

Hey Tom,If one of my condos is open then your welcome to stay a month. Located Winland Towers in the new Tower. Fully furnished studios about 18K per month Plus utilities. Looks like you got lots of options. Good luck.Mr. Tropic

• 6 months later...
VaAurala
Posted
Posted (edited)

hay thanks for share....i have something for you about Australia.The spelling of Hay is HEY,if you want to spam then try to spell.The Bossman

Edited by Boss Man
Added to post

VaAurala
Posted
Posted (edited)

(Link removed)And I boss man have been waiting to ban you dick headAlso changed display name as this prick was using it to advertise,not a good day to get on the wrong side of me 1%20(72).gifBoss Man

Edited by Boss Man
This member has been waiting to post links to a website,he is now banned as he knew the rules,spammers are dead meat here today,links broken by me.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
hay thanks for share....i have something for you about Australia.The spelling of Hay is HEY,if you want to spam then try to spell.The Bossman
My, what a clever well thought out retort Va dude.

• 5 months later...
sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
Tom, do you want a hotel ?...OR would a double bedroom, shared cr, no hot water...shared kitchen, treat the house as your own, no restrictions on anything, overnight guest ok... be of any good to you for 3000p the month, Cebu city.
Hi Brock,tried sending you a PM and this is a long shot if you reply to an old thread but can you give me some more detail on the room you mentioned above?Thanks
Its available
wow what a deal p3000 a month & I pay more than that in just electric. maybe I should move in with Brock & the beautiful lady he has in his avatar thumbs-up-smile.gif tell us more about this deal does it include air cond in the room? do you have wifi? I am pretty happy where I am & I love my privacy but wow is all I can say & free12travel better snap it up before someone else does
The house is not in a subdivision It is in a quiet street in Lahug, near family choice an eat all you can resturaunt for about 150p, 5 minute walk from AYALA,2 minute walk to my local bar, KUKUKS NEST on Gorordo avenue, open 24 hours a day for beer and food, 2 minute walk to the WINE BAR, Bank, Travel agency, School, Internet cafe, Resturant, Massage parlor, All just 2 minute walk away, 35p Taxi ride to the Bars on Mango avenue.The house itself is bungalow type, in a quiet street with friendly people,Sometimes a game of cards or majong will be had in my yard, And yes, even the odd Karaoke, And also now and again my father inlaw and uncle will get their guitars out and have a sing song, Its all very friendly, If I won the lottery, I wouldnt move, Its not the Ritz, But always clean and tidy.The Kitchen has all the electricals you need for your cooking, But, If you buy the food and are no good at cooking, My wife would do it for you,If you want your washing doing every week, Then my Mother inlaw will do it for you for 100p, She is a very honest woman, Once finding a Gold ring in a guys trousers she was washing, and handed him it back, We have had several foreigners stay, The last guy was Polish and stayed for 3 months, All have said they enjoyed their stay and was made to feel part of the family, even though sometimes I have not been there, My family will always look out for you, and do what they can for you, Not after your money, Although they wont refuse if you offer to buy them a beer, Except my wife who doesnt drink, But, She wont say no to a bar of chocolate. I also have 2 daughters aged 3 and 5, Who love chocolate too, So dont forget to take them some :cheers:, If you dont mind picking them up and giving them a cuddle then they will be fine with you.You can have a key to the house, Also a key to your bedroom,Come and go as you please, Have overnight guest or friends come around whenever you please, House is completely safe as their is always someone there, The house is never left unatended, Just treat the house as your own.Now the downside, We do not have a hot water shower or flush toilet as yet, I am in the process of getting that sorted, Also no aircon, But have fans all over the place.You are welcome to come and stay for just a day or two to see if it will be suitable for you.As you must be aware, For 3000p a month. My wife does not do this to make money, She does it to help people, And it does pay our electric bill :as-if:.Regards Brock.ps We have wifi.
Hi Brock do you have this room available in september 11

brock
Posted
Posted
Tom, do you want a hotel ?...OR would a double bedroom, shared cr, no hot water...shared kitchen, treat the house as your own, no restrictions on anything, overnight guest ok... be of any good to you for 3000p the month, Cebu city.
Hi Brock,tried sending you a PM and this is a long shot if you reply to an old thread but can you give me some more detail on the room you mentioned above?Thanks
Its available
wow what a deal p3000 a month & I pay more than that in just electric. maybe I should move in with Brock & the beautiful lady he has in his avatar thumbs-up-smile.gif tell us more about this deal does it include air cond in the room? do you have wifi? I am pretty happy where I am & I love my privacy but wow is all I can say & free12travel better snap it up before someone else does
The house is not in a subdivision It is in a quiet street in Lahug, near family choice an eat all you can resturaunt for about 150p, 5 minute walk from AYALA,2 minute walk to my local bar, KUKUKS NEST on Gorordo avenue, open 24 hours a day for beer and food, 2 minute walk to the WINE BAR, Bank, Travel agency, School, Internet cafe, Resturant, Massage parlor, All just 2 minute walk away, 35p Taxi ride to the Bars on Mango avenue.The house itself is bungalow type, in a quiet street with friendly people,Sometimes a game of cards or majong will be had in my yard, And yes, even the odd Karaoke, And also now and again my father inlaw and uncle will get their guitars out and have a sing song, Its all very friendly, If I won the lottery, I wouldnt move, Its not the Ritz, But always clean and tidy.The Kitchen has all the electricals you need for your cooking, But, If you buy the food and are no good at cooking, My wife would do it for you,If you want your washing doing every week, Then my Mother inlaw will do it for you for 100p, She is a very honest woman, Once finding a Gold ring in a guys trousers she was washing, and handed him it back, We have had several foreigners stay, The last guy was Polish and stayed for 3 months, All have said they enjoyed their stay and was made to feel part of the family, even though sometimes I have not been there, My family will always look out for you, and do what they can for you, Not after your money, Although they wont refuse if you offer to buy them a beer, Except my wife who doesnt drink, But, She wont say no to a bar of chocolate. I also have 2 daughters aged 3 and 5, Who love chocolate too, So dont forget to take them some :emostrongbow:, If you dont mind picking them up and giving them a cuddle then they will be fine with you.You can have a key to the house, Also a key to your bedroom,Come and go as you please, Have overnight guest or friends come around whenever you please, House is completely safe as their is always someone there, The house is never left unatended, Just treat the house as your own.Now the downside, We do not have a hot water shower or flush toilet as yet, I am in the process of getting that sorted, Also no aircon, But have fans all over the place.You are welcome to come and stay for just a day or two to see if it will be suitable for you.As you must be aware, For 3000p a month. My wife does not do this to make money, She does it to help people, And it does pay our electric bill :).Regards Brock.ps We have wifi.
Hi Brock do you have this room available in september 11
Yeah. No problem,The rent is 3000p for the month and bar of Chocolate for the kids and 1 red horse for mama, Just let me know near the time you plan to arrive.Regards Brock.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Hi Brock I will be arriving september 18 but have booked 2 days at the diplomat I plan to stay until april 2012if you could private message me with address and phone number I could get my gf to make the arrangementsthanks in advancesonjack 28 47

• 4 months later...
OBA
Posted
Posted
Hey Tom, If one of my condos is open then your welcome to stay a month. Located Winland Towers in the new Tower. Fully furnished studios about 18K per month Plus utilities. Looks like you got lots of options. Good luck. Mr. Tropic
GREETINGS MR. TROPIC, DO YOU HAVE ANY AVAILABLE CONDOS IN APRIL 2012?