You Know You're Really In Trouble When.......

RonHenk
Posted
Posted

I know I need to examine recent events to figure out what I did wrong. A lot of times there's no tellin'. You guys?

:unsure: I am always in the Do Dah it is just the Depth, That varies. :rolleyes:

JP :tiphat:

Ain't that the truth! And it takes a whole lotta "Atta Boys" just to wipe out one "Ah Sh**t*"

• Like 3

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
You guys?

Im just sitting here thinking "better you that me Brother"

I am sure my time will come AGAIN!!! LOLOL

• Like 3

Larry45
Posted
Posted (edited)

When wife has been awake in the morning for more than 5 minutes and still hasn't given me a hug, I know I'm no longer in contention for "Husband of the Year"   :)

Or if she calls me by my name, which has only happened 3-4 times in the past 4 years.  Then I'm sure to be in deep.

Edited by Larry45
  • Like 4

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Any of you guys have a key word, phrase, name or action that when expressed by your asawa tells you immediately that you are in deep kimchi? I'm not talking about tampo. Any of us that has been with a Filipina more than two weeks has experienced tampo. I'm talking about that one name/look where you know you really F*messed*ked up. For me if I hear "!! Ronaldo !!" either yelled from another room or mentioned softly in conversation, I know I need to examine recent events to figure out what I did wrong. A lot of times there's no tellin'. You guys?

My S.O. goes quiet and I know I have f...d up. This may or may not come as a surprise, but I do tend to fire up

more than I should!!! I am now starting to learn, that perhaps it is better that I count to 10 before opening

the mouth!

I find most often than not, I have misinterpreted what was being said by said S.O.

• Like 4

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Oh yes the silent treatment,

Sometimes its better to say nothing :whistling:

• Like 2

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

"It's up to you!" is a bad sign. Curiously, she calls me "mahal" even when she is pretty angry. Use of my Christian name indicates that things are really seriously bad, 

• Like 4

davewe
Posted
Posted

I don't think my wife knows my first name (it's always baby, or darling, etc.) so the few times she's used it I know I am in trouble.

Then of course there is the word that everyone uses nowadays to dismiss - "whatever."

• Like 2