Difference With Server In Phils?

Thomas
Posted
Posted

It's a problem with a Filipino private company website, it stop being reachable every time I have checked 10 or so subsides in it. After a few days it functions again - until it stop again after a few subsides... 

So I start wondering why, will PERHAPS recomend them to switch to abroad server, depending of your answers   :)

1. Have anyone - when being in Phils - noticed DIFFERENCE between visiting websites at servers stationed INSIDE Phils compared to them outside?   ( .ph   DON'T judge where it is, it's where the used SERVER they use is.)

2.  Any difference in reaching Philippines stationed websites, when you are inside or outside Phils?

3.  I know SURFING at Internet Filipino company services often have data amount limits.  Do anyone know if similar - LOW - limits goes for Filipino stationed SERVERS too?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Are you 100 percent sure the site is hosted in the Philippines? 

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Are you 100 percent sure the site is hosted in the Philippines? 

No. It's just a theory, because outside Phils it's easy to find UNLIMIT traffic server service for rather small money.

Why would it react as described otherwice??

i am bob
Posted
Posted

They may be using their own server without sufficient access or bandwidth to handle their traffic is probably the easiest answer... Or a million other reasons...