Here's A Good One, I'm Broke ( So What Happens.)

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Have that secret account so when this does happen you have the funds to get where ever you need to be,

You dont need much a few thousand English pounds.

And lets face it boys, things like this usually has signs telling you there is something wrong before it all hits you.

Having been divorced twice before i have learnt that anything can happen, yes i love my wife and i would give her anything if i could but i hold the purse strings and i always will, i am not saying i dont trust her its the people around her i dont trust .

Ah! but you see, Plan "B" was shot, All has gone. Which ever way you look at this Comically or in Jest or a hard fact, I am asking WTF does Happen, we all see the warnings all over  and/or  "you will be deported". nearly all laws Quote if You the so and so is a Foreigner or as the BOI always tell. So All I am asking is How, when and who pays cos I got nothing. They, the PI Government through Immigration will Deport me so. What happens.

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1

chico2663
Posted
Posted

you go live forest. go you tube and there is a video on a person it happened to,

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

you go live forest. go you tube and there is a video on a person it happened to,

Can't I am in a cell awaiting Deportation but no one will tell me what is happening. The only reason I know about this post is because a  prison officer told me about it. Even he does not know what happens next, he said i will see what I can find out and tell you at Dinner time,( and that is about the best thing that has happened since I got arrested a Roof and some Food)

JP :unsure:

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
 Damn and Blast Globe have just cut me off for Non payment.

Haven't you seen the signs all over the place for "Free Wifi"?  But I suppose if the fictional character has already sold or pawned his laptop and phone and has no friend to allow or help him then he could always go to one of those 20 pesos per hour Internet Cafes to set up a Facebook account.  Of course that 'begs the question' of where he would get that 20 pesos.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
the best thing that has happened since I got arrested a Roof and some Food

Do they provide food in prison?   I was under the impression that a family member brings you food when you are in jail.

• Like 4

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
Well all I  would do is bend over and kiss my a..e goodbye

Well I was gonna say something about pineapples mate    :540:

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Do they provide food in prison?  

AH! Now we are getting there, this is an Area I don't think anyone here can really answer.

We none of us know because we have (and I hope none of us will) ever need/want to be

So Dave back to my Original Question, What happens.

We all read about the threats and Orders given about Deportation and that was why I started the Topic. Just What is entailed in it all.

Surely they can not just put you in a cell lock the door and forget you are there, can they?  :no:

• Like 1

jon1
Posted
Posted

I believe that the Embassy will give you an emergency loan for the ticket (buy the ticket) and you have to pay them back. Then what happens when you get to the other end? Go on welfare? Live in homeless shelters? 

Yet another reason to have something in the US to fall back on that can't be touched by anyone but you.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
I believe that the Embassy will give you an emergency loan for the ticket

Apparently the UK Embassy will not do this anymore. But I have someone working on the answer from the Embassy.

I really only wanted to know what the BOI will do if they were to carry out the Threats that they so often use against us.

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Yes, you will be in jail until your government puts you on an aircraft back home... Your government may not take you voluntarily but, if you are deported and don't have the funds to leave, your government is responsible to get you out of there. Once you are back in your home country, you will be paying somehow... Loss of future pensions, bank accounts, investments, even your next of kin might be responsible in some countries... There is no free ride home...

• Like 3