Cnn Philippines

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Don't know if this is of interest or not. But  Solar News has become affiliated with CNN. Been watching it for a couple of weeks now. It has CNN international news, some special CNN features and still has some of the Solar news type features. But now they have more Philippine only news more often (and in English). Plus some of the Cross Fire type programs with Filipino politicians and officials. Not a bad channel.

• Like 3

Gator
Posted
Posted
Don't know if this is of interest or not. But Solar News has become affiliated with CNN. SNIP But now they have more Philippine only news more often (and in English). Plus some of the Cross Fire type programs with Filipino politicians and officials

CNN in the USA already selectively reports the news the same way as they do here, so it's probably a good match :) But I wonder if they'll be as left wing as the regular CNN is? That might not go over too well here.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Don't know if this is of interest or not. But  Solar News has become affiliated with CNN. Been watching it for a couple of weeks now. It has CNN international news, some special CNN features and still has some of the Solar news type features. But now they have more Philippine only news more often (and in English). Plus some of the Cross Fire type programs with Filipino politicians and officials. Not a bad channel.

I have been watching and like it most of the time.

• Like 1

WordsandMusic
Posted
Posted

I do love my news, but I have to tell CNN here has made me so made a couple of times I nearly cried, that's real mad for me. Now I don't watch it on my own but I make frequent trips to the VA and all their TVs are set to CNN. You can Imagine why!  One reason not so obvious is that FOX-NEWS, my personal favorite won't let up on all the neglect going on in the VA Hospital. They won't let the VA keep kicking the can. I like it when people defend and represent our veterans, soldiers and countries interest. Fox-news does it well. They have many veterans on the show and a lot of high ranking officials who are trying to get a handle on the abuse of our veterans and military. But If I were in the Philippines now I would take CNN.  I was wondering if you all get FOX NEWS over the internet-radio there. That would be great. It's really the only thing i'll miss initially I think. I'm i'll miss other things as time goes by, but it wont matter if I can de-stress and get healthier. Anything would be a great trade off, to have better health and to de-stress. 

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
I was wondering if you all get FOX NEWS over the internet-radio there

It depends on what cable provider you choose. Fox is avail on one of them I believe. The one we get has cnn and bbc. I get fox on streaming internet.

• Like 1

Gator
Posted
Posted

It depends on what cable provider you choose. Fox is avail on one of them I believe. The one we get has cnn and bbc. I get fox on streaming internet.

Sky Cable; included with the "gold" package I have from them (p1,050.00 per month/inc taxes).

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Sky Cable; included with the "gold" package I have from them (p1,050.00 per month/inc taxes).

We get Fox News Channel here in Subic as part of the Freeport Cable basic package, for p607.50 a month.

• Like 2

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

does anyone know if SOLAR TV/cnn Philippines still carries NBC NIGHTLY NEWS?

they used to carry it was broadcast about 830am. but not seen it in about 2 months now

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Bubba, I have not seen the NBC news since the change over, the one that was usually on at 530 pm? Gone as far as I can tell

• Like 1