Quality Genuine Massage

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

My lower back is a total mess so during my visits I've had many massages over the years all around the Cebu City area. Never had anything sexual offered or suggested. The problem I have is finding a good quality massage. Most messages have been at best average.

Ynot
Posted
Posted

old 55 if you find a good massage place in Cebu drop me a line, I will be there in 9 weeks so looking forward to a good massage

chris49
Posted
Posted

i may get one Tuesday, i will be in Quezon City x 2 days (weather permitting, we are under storm watch right now and have felt 3 earth tremors this evening)

Holistic Spa, Congressional Ave, Project 8 QC. It was 375 for members one hour massage and use of the sauna, free towels etc, probably a 2-3 hour visit. it's been a few years so let me estimate, 500 plus a tip of 100-200. I assume all massages have "extras" but this place is a bit hit and miss if you don't know the girl. I'm not there for the extras so rule it out.

The place is old and the facility renovated but not 5 star, far from it. Price wise, it's excellent.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
chris49
Posted
Posted

i may get one Tuesday, i will be in Quezon City x 2 days (weather permitting, we are under storm watch right now and have felt 3 earth tremors this evening)

Holistic Spa, Congressional Ave, Project 8 QC. It was 375 for members one hour massage and use of the sauna, free towels etc, probably a 2-3 hour visit. it's been a few years so let me estimate, 500 plus a tip of 100-200. I assume all massages have "extras" but this place is a bit hit and miss if you don't know the girl. I'm not there for the extras so rule it out.

The place is old and the facility renovated but not 5 star, far from it. Price wise, it's excellent.

I went there after 6-7 years, the place is no longer in existence. There's a new sign that say's "Dry Sauna and Massage, 600"

I did go in an First Class layout. No choice on the massage girl, next in line I guess. 600 per hour, 800 if extended 2 hours. There has to be a tip of course. The girl gave me no hint of extras and I did tell her anyway I did not want any.

I think I told this on another thread. Highly recommended. I thought she cut the time a little but the massage was quite good. I didn't think it was professional level, maybe something she just picked up.

Skyway Massage on Congressional Avenue near Circle Market, an area I lived near earlier. Proj 8 QC.

Recommened on the sauna which was great, unlimited time there so wow, the relaxing atmosphere and the massage, the whole package. Price was right for me.