A Reasonable Place For The Month Of May

Craig Jackson
Posted
Posted

Hello to All! I'm an American working in Kiev. I may be coming for the month of May and need an apartment sit for 1 month, paid by the month. It should not be too far from Manila as I will have some business.. but a pretty seaside place as I want to enjoy swimming and sunning every day. I hope not to pay more than about $500 (incl. electricity?) and will need an air conditioner and kitchenette. Anyone have any ideas? 

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Unless someone else can suggest differently,

From my  experience, there are no beaches as such within an hour of Manila, might be better to rent a condo or similar on a complex within commuting distance of the city.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
My rental will be vacant at the end of the month. Not close to a nice sea beach but is a nice breeze and view. Usually it rents out fast so if interested please contact me soon.    :thumbsup:

post-1-0-88984600-1381055315_thumb.jpg
  • Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
 I hope not to pay more than about $500 (incl. electricity?) and will need an air conditioner and kitchenette. Anyone have any ideas? 

Personally I think you will need to think about a higher budget but you might consider something like this, https://www.homestay.com/philippines/quezon-city/55357-homestay-in-sm-north-edsa-circle-park-qc-quezon-city

bootleultras
Posted
Posted

Try and look for somewhere in the azure residences, it's a condo building and pretty new, it's situated in bicutan which is on s lex (highway) which definitely will give you access into Manila ...... Eventually, traffic is a shocker. This place has a man made beach in it and probably the closest you'll get to Manila with a beach/resort feel to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris49
Posted
Posted

Hello to All! I'm an American working in Kiev. I may be coming for the month of May and need an apartment sit for 1 month, paid by the month. It should not be too far from Manila as I will have some business.. but a pretty seaside place as I want to enjoy swimming and sunning every day. I hope not to pay more than about $500 (incl. electricity?) and will need an air conditioner and kitchenette. Anyone have any ideas? 

Come on Craig. You will have to pay more than that, since you are an American working overseas, you must realize that $500 for a month in a major city is not going to get all that. Or near Manila, with a beach.

Probably Olongapo, Subic, that would be about 3 hours from Metro Manila by deluxe air con bus. There's a beach and nightlife. Getting a place for a month will definitely get you some discounts eg about 1000 pesos/day= 30, 000...that's around $700 US.

Lou49
Posted
Posted

I think your easiest solution is to stay in a hotel for the month. You can easily ask / negotiate monthly rates from 25 to 35,000 p. And you won't have to worry about first and last month rent and security deposit and electric and water and gas bills.

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted

I think your easiest solution is to stay in a hotel for the month. You can easily ask / negotiate monthly rates from 25 to 35,000 p. And you won't have to worry about first and last month rent and security deposit and electric and water and gas bills.

Agree. Even budget hotels have all ammenties.

Beach access is another thing**

**So many people have come on here asking the same thing. They want city life and they want to drop down to the beach in the afternoon. There's hardly any city in the world that can provide that. If going to a beach, research that and head there. There's hundred's up to thousand's of places available.