Lamb!

Petey
Posted
Posted

So ive been here a few years now. I mainly shop at SM Hypermarkets in Manila. But there is 1 thing i cannot find - LAMB! I dont care too much for mutton but i so love New Zealand lamb. A leg or joint would be perfect. I've seen mint jelly for sale and to use that with anything else other than a roast lamb is sacralidge.

I have been to 2 places that actually serve lamb as part of a buffet but actually finding a place that sells it to the public... i have no idea :rolleyes:

Can anyone throw me some ideas where i can get it, or do people import it.... or something?

Thanks

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

If you can get to Makati you should find lamb here, http://slafoods.com/location-and-contacts

• Like 1

Petey
Posted
Posted

Thank you. Makati is'nt too far from me. This is great information. Thank you very much :th_thbestpost:

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted (edited)

MM lamb I`ve found it at two different places here in cebu city area. At SR wharehouse in Mandaue and at the metro supermarket in the basement of Ayala. I`m not sure if Rustans does it.

Edited by sonjack2847

jon1
Posted
Posted

Check out Santi's Deli in Corinthian Hills https://www.google.com.ph/maps/place/Santis+Delicatessen+Corinthain+Hills/@14.6003316,121.0697151,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0x2fb628f4e42a0a40

They have lots of high end stuff. It's near Camp Aguinaldo in Quezon City.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Seen Lamb at S&R Asiana city, not far from mall of asia.

virginprune
Posted
Posted

There is a sheep farm in Gensan where you can buy the whole animal. Not sure if they will sell lamb or just more matured sheep. I have not seen it in any shops near me but I am in the back of beyond.