What Do You Do Day To Day?

Petey
Posted
Posted

I agree with the heat and humidity. We had a day a couple of weeks ago and it was gray and over cast... really sliced the heat and make it feel like a British summer. Most welcomed.

Most of my personal stuff was damaged when the floods hit, and replacing it is impossible. Lots of studio equipment that i collected over the years damaged or destroyed. 1000's of vinyl and CD's either damaged or destroyed... some cleaned but cannot use as the main equipment useless. All of this was collected of 15yrs and to have it sitting here totally useless is heart breaking. I cant bear to throw it away knowing some little scrot will make money out of it. Guess its sentimental value is too great for that.

My father and i have a P10 US Navy model boat built to scale. It got damaged in transit and finding parts here to fix it are impossible. Having things shipped here from U.K is pretty expensive. I learnt my lesson after buying a ballet outfit dor my daughter, 3 DVD's and 2 PC games... then i had to pay import tax based on the reciept in the box which was in AU $. I had to pay about P11000 to actually get my stuff, dispite already having paid the duty tax when the items were sent.

I know there is plenty of thing to do here, but its things that "I" want to do. I don't care for bars and KTV, alcohol for that matter lol.

I use to sit in my chair in U.K and suddenly get the urge to do a little night shopping at 3am. Get a dvd and chillout back at home. Its that sort of thing i miss.... access to doing stuff as and when you want. Its actually things "I" took for granted while in U.K.

Maybe philippines should set up a 24hr supermarket like Walmart that sells everything. SM Hypermarket sells everything but DVD's and games, and closes at 10pm.... Damn me for wanting to be a late night shopper :1 (103):

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I don't understand people, who have to litle to do

I guess it's because I have very little free time. Been working 84 hrs per week (12 hrs everyday)for the last month. I guess I better start making a list of things that could keep me interested.

Well. It's EXTRA important for the health and mind to have some hobby to relax when working much.

(I work hard in periods.  During one of my EXTRA hard working periods I worked 109 hours one week (I counted because it was extra much) I made time anyway to go to ice hockey, look at some TV/video, played one league chess match and went to a dance :)  

I hate the heat and humidity so I'm indoors a lt when in PI. I enjoy the malls. I drink very little booze. I prefer coffee.
If I remember corect, BOTH alcohol and coffee are diuretic, which don't suit so good in hot climate  :) 
I use to sit in my chair in U.K and suddenly get the urge to do a little night shopping at 3am. Get a dvd and chillout back at home. Its that sort of thing i miss.... access to doing stuff as and when you want.
You can do it it Phils too. You just need to think ahead some and get some extra in store at home for FUTURE use, when you will feeöl for it. Then you can fullfil suddenly needs too   :)

((My house in Sweden is in the "bush" and the closest towns are rather small, so some things can't be bought there, but when I passed such I had as habbit to "clean" bargain shops of things I could want sometimes in the future.  Some comented I had more stored at home than they had in the shop  :mocking:    So now I have had hard work emptying it, selling, throw away and give away things which aren't worth the transport cost bringing it to Phils.))

• Like 1

superenergyneo
Posted
Posted

For me its work and work...lol

• Like 1