Mogo 51, Me And Vigan City.

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Any questions?

Yes, does he really look like his profile pic ?   :lol:

Yes he looks a bit like Sir Donald Bradman from the neck upwards, and downwards, like one of the WWF guys. Hulk Hogan, if he ever made a comeback, I reckon Da Mogo man would give him a sound thrashing :unsure:

Is that Brandy still kicking in Chris???

chris49
Posted
Posted (edited)

Any questions?

Yes he looks a bit like Sir Donald Bradman from the neck upwards, and downwards, like one of the WWF guys. Hulk Hogan, if he ever made a comeback, I reckon Da Mogo man would give him a sound thrashing :unsure:

Is that Brandy still kicking in Chris???

Mate I never touch the stuff. Or will not from now. :1 (103):  Only as needed for pain relief.

Having some quite severe pain over here and the meds not holding me.

Edited by chris49

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Any questions?

Just a few more lines on the JGW but still a fine specimen lol

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

Interesting read guys. Once stayed in Grand pas Inn and was OK but many years ago. Thinking of returning Vigan soon as fond memories of the old part of the city. Any tips on accommodation appreciated.

Also enjoy a fundador, not quite to the extreme the OP is consuming though. Still seems a good time is...was being had. Hope the break is clean without complications , get well soon and keep us here updated.

chris49
Posted
Posted

Interesting read guys. Once stayed in Grand pas Inn and was OK but many years ago. Thinking of returning Vigan soon as fond memories of the old part of the city. Any tips on accommodation appreciated.

Also enjoy a fundador, not quite to the extreme the OP is consuming though. Still seems a good time is...was being had. Hope the break is clean without complications , get well soon and keep us here updated.

Vigan Plaza Hotel top end.  Remicon Apartelle, lower end.  Rec also to Mogo but switched to GP's on my rec also.  No hot water at Remicon. GP'S has a ton of ambience until you get to the room, but the rooms at the quoted price are.........brutal.

The arm is 90 pc good, but will see the follow up x-ray on Monday to be sure.

earthdome
Posted
Posted

We stayed at hotel Felicidad for our honeymoon. Excellent boutique hotel converted from an old spanish home. Incredibly high ceilings, antique furniture, huge bed. Pricey but you definitely get what you pay for.

• Like 1