Split Group Travel Plan Ideas?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Before deciding to book with a travel agent, give this fellows blog a read.  I agree with him

https://flightfox.com/showcase/travel-agents-useful-or-not

• Like 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

Hello Greg, Fe and I just booked Fort Myers-Cebu $915 total each. Oct-Nov did it on line no pain.  Wish your brother luck.....three weeks and only two to choose from, what's he doing taking one of the weeks off?

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Dave, your blog was spot on!  When traveling to more than one location, always check the prices if you can reverse the flights...  Especially if the legs are shorter and traveling west to east...  One point he did miss and probably would have saved him even more money - once he found the flight schedule he wanted (flight numbers, dates and prices), call the airline itself and check the same flights...  Often you can save another few Pesos over the cheapest online price!  I did this when I came over and saved another $120 CDN over the cheapest online fare I could find! Plus I got the extra luggage allowance (3 ea 70 lb checked luggage plus 2 carry-on for being ex-military - good for both Canadian and American active  AND  retired military)...   Thank you Air Canada!

:mocking:  :tiphat:

• Like 3