Any Expats In Cagayan Valley, Isabela Area?

PaulB
Posted
Posted

I have a house in Isabela near Santiago City and I am looking to locate any other expats living not too far away to communicate with and perhaps arrange to meet up and share a few tales in time.

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted

I have a house in Isabela near Santiago City and I am looking to locate any other expats living not too far away to communicate with and perhaps arrange to meet up and share a few tales in time.

That's pretty far north Paul, we are on the other side, Vigan City, but by Google that's 427 km to Laoag plus 70 km to Vigan=500 km. Or if via Baguio would be similar but as you know a hard day's drive.

We had a bike trip to Pagupud today and it took the boys 6 hours to get up there from San Juan, Ilocos Sur, not san Juan La Union and they came back by truck, Due to injury, I didn't go. We also have MTB racing, your area, which is a 2 day trip inc the race.

I had a few gf from up there, one in particular, small dark and strong, so I see the attraction. Since I'm here, 9 years, I love Ilocano women and  I married one.

If you add me on FB, Chris Arrowsmith, Vigan or from Canberra, we can discuss it more.

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted

Do it now, I'm awake.

HikiSpray
Posted
Posted

It's a shame we don't live there yet, but our house is in Roxas, Isabela, not to far from Santiago City if I remember correct. Doesn't help you thou, I know ...

PaulB
Posted
Posted

It's a shame we don't live there yet, but our house is in Roxas, Isabela, not to far from Santiago City if I remember correct. Doesn't help you thou, I know ...

Hikispray

Thank you for your message. We live in Abu Dhabi at the moment and go back twice a year. I will move full time in 4 years or so. Be good to stay in touch and meet up if you get there around the same time.

My next trip back is on 8th May for 10 days.

PaulB
Posted
Posted

That's pretty far north Paul, we are on the other side, Vigan City, but by Google that's 427 km to Laoag plus 70 km to Vigan=500 km. Or if via Baguio would be similar but as you know a hard day's drive.

We had a bike trip to Pagupud today and it took the boys 6 hours to get up there from San Juan, Ilocos Sur, not san Juan La Union and they came back by truck, Due to injury, I didn't go. We also have MTB racing, your area, which is a 2 day trip inc the race.

I had a few gf from up there, one in particular, small dark and strong, so I see the attraction. Since I'm here, 9 years, I love Ilocano women and  I married one.

If you add me on FB, Chris Arrowsmith, Vigan or from Canberra, we can discuss it more.

Chris

Thank you for your reply. Shame such a distance but I don't mind getting driver to take me over your way sometime to catch up once I am there full time. I agree with you on Ilocano women. My wife is a beauty!

I will find you and add you on FB.

HikiSpray
Posted
Posted (edited)

We are going to celebrate x-mas and new years in PH. So if you are there then maybe we could meet.

Edited by HikiSpray

• 1 month later...
KenzoFujisaki
Posted
Posted

Hi Paul, my wife and I may retire close to you in a few years. She is from Penablanca, Cagayan Valley. We were married there last year and she is actually there now visiting family, we live in Manila for now.

I would definitely be nice to know a fellow expat as I don't know if there are many in that region. I just joined this forum today and don't know how to send private messages but feel free to keep in touch if you'd like.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I just joined this forum today and don't know how to send private messages

Either click the mail icon or your display name at the top of the page and click on personal messenger. Note: as a new member there are some restrictions as to what you can do.   :thumbsup:

KenzoFujisaki
Posted
Posted

Thanks Boss! I tried to like your post but I guess I can't do that yet either hehe.. :tiphat: