Unique Filipina Talents

RonHenk
Posted
Posted

My wife can catch her farts! I'm SERIOUS! She'll cup it in her closed hand. (When you aren't looking) Then wave her hand in front of your face and your like "WHOA, MAN that's bad". You can even be in another room and she'll just caually walk by and WHAM, right in your face. Can I pick talent or What? So, what's your Asawa/girlfriend's special talent?

P.S. Get your head out of the gutter guys.

• Like 4

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

My wife can catch her farts! I'm SERIOUS! She'll cup it in her closed hand. (When you aren't looking) Then wave her hand in front of your face and your like "WHOA, MAN that's bad". You can even be in another room and she'll just caually walk by and WHAM, right in your face. Can I pick talent or What? So, what's your Asawa/girlfriend's special talent?

P.S. Get your head out of the gutter guys.

Hilarious!

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Too much information

• Like 4

Coffeehound
Posted
Posted

Perhaps more frequent showers may reduce her need to provide you with some 'air freshener' ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted
You can even be in another room and she'll just caually walk by and WHAM, right in your face. Can I pick talent or What?
Haha. What do you do more than being good at picking talent, to get such treatment?   :)

I know a Filipina, who is very nice and good behaving normaly. When she was a teenager she scared away an admirer, who met her parents too tradititionaly to ask permition to court their daughter.  But she didn't like him, so when they sat very strict in their living room at that first formal meeting, she farted  :lol:

• Like 1

Dana
Posted
Posted

Ron It's not only your wife's talent. My wife and her girl friends does this also. She said all Filipino's can do that.

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
But she didn't like him, so when they sat very strict in their living room at that first formal meeting, she farted :lol:

In my case it was after we got married!

I never knew rice had that effect.... :tiphat:

Gator
Posted
Posted

My wife can catch her farts! I'm SERIOUS! She'll cup it in her closed hand. (When you aren't looking) Then wave her hand in front of your face and your like "WHOA, MAN that's bad". You can even be in another room and she'll just caually walk by and WHAM, right in your face.

Better pray she doesn't have a lighter in her other hand or you could loose your eyebrows, lol

post-4514-0-37426300-1430264178_thumb.jp

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I'm just thinking what Jake would have to say to do with the topic title.  :rolleyes:  :10001:  :whistling:

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Why dont post some nice attributes your wife possesses, that would be far more tastful and interesting.

• Like 2