Expats Club Or Meeting In Cebu

Nano
Posted
Posted

Thanks for that advice.  I will keep it in mind.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
29 minutes ago, Nano said:

Thanks for that advice.  I will keep it in mind.

What advice are you referring too? This is why there is a quote button :thumbsup:

Nano
Posted
Posted

Ok, I'll try again the quote button has a check mark by it. Thanks for the advice about hiway 77 Alleycat.

Nano
Posted
Posted
On 1/23/2019 at 11:19 AM, Alleycat said:

Hiway 77 is a reasonably quiet and fairly traffic-free road, compared with the main Highway and many other arterial roads in Talamban.  That is a good thing in many respects but it also means that at night it becomes a very dark and quiet place.  Whilst I am sure that you will be perfectly safe in Santorini Residences which are a gated community with 24/7 security, and I have walked in that area at night without a single problem, my advice is to take a taxi home at night, at least until you become familiar with the area.

Ok finally, my bad, clicking the check box doesn't work, but clicking the word quote does.  Thanks for the advice Alleycat, and thanks for your patience Jollygoodfellow!

• 1 month later...
Kyle
Posted
Posted

From New York, new to Cebu. Looking for expats club/group to hang out and learn more about expats in Cebu. Live in IT park - Avida Tower. any suggestion? 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Kyle said:

From New York, new to Cebu. Looking for expats club/group to hang out and learn more about expats in Cebu. Live in IT park - Avida Tower. any suggestion? 

I live in the IT park. Often a small group of us will meet in Shaka.