The Fight.....

chris49
Posted
Posted

I'll probably be watching San Antonio Spurs vs LA Clippers or Major League Baseball.

I've been invited to watch the fight at my neighbor's home. He's a Brit and loves Manny. 

Probably because I don't care who wins. I do hope that Manny retires win or lose . He's done enough for the Philippines already. He's a legend and will be in Hall of Fame someday. 

I totally dislike Mayweather. 

Big Brewers fan here mate...PM me please.

My dark horse was Bulls but been  Bron Bron fan all along, Cavs lost a key player, they might struggle.

• Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

I'll probably be watching San Antonio Spurs vs LA Clippers or Major League Baseball.

I've been invited to watch the fight at my neighbor's home. He's a Brit and loves Manny. 

Probably because I don't care who wins. I do hope that Manny retires win or lose . He's done enough for the Philippines already. He's a legend and will be in Hall of Fame someday. 

My dark horse was Bulls but been  Bron Bron fan all along, Cavs lost a key player, they might struggle.

I'm a LA Dodger fan and  LA Laker fan but I enjoy watching baseball because I was once very active. Like since Little League up to young adult. Not a La Bron fan at all so I don't watch any game he plays. I prefer watching  more humble players. The San Antonio Spurs are my choice for that. 

I don't know how to P.M. , sorry Chris. 

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

all I can say for sure,,,,,,,,,,,that will be the day to go shopping at the mall :thumbsup:

Nah... All the good looking women will be watching the fight...

:D

Bob, you should have been at the mall yesterday. The place was packed. Must have been some kind of a Blowout Sale. The lines at every cashiers desk were long with people who had loads of items to purchase. You would have enjoyed all the eye candy. I was with my significant other so eyeballs stayed in their sockets. 

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted (edited)

I had my money on Mayweather, but was reminded who is in Manny's corner (not talking about Freddie Roach). The Mommy D factor will be in effect. It's not too late to back out now, Floyd

post-4396-0-88210600-1430482079_thumb.jp

Edited by Hey Steve
  • Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted

I'm a LA Dodger fan and  LA Laker fan but I enjoy watching baseball because I was once very active. Like since Little League up to young adult. Not a La Bron fan at all so I don't watch any game he plays. I prefer watching  more humble players. The San Antonio Spurs are my choice for that. 

Spurs taken 3-3 by the Clippers which could be an upset. Warriors remain favorite, Drew does not have an off night.

I go back to the '67 Cards and the '68 Tigers v the same Cards. We arrived from Australia end of 1966 and picked it up fro Day 1.

How about the Ice Bowl? We must talk, how about Facebook?

• Like 1

cyberbro
Posted
Posted

I was recently in Cebu and I got a kick out of going to the Mall and asking the girls working in the retail stores if they had any Floyd Mayweather shirts, then I reply why not.  lol

I will watch but don't really care what millionaire beats the other millionaire.

• Like 2

Adam Lee
Posted
Posted

Here's where my money is:

PacquiaoTop_Back_zpsr9wmuflr.jpg

Even bought a basketball shirt at MOA to prove it lol

• Like 1

Daydreamer
Posted
Posted

All I know that if Merriweather wins, and if anyone asks, I am telling them I AM FROM AUSTRALIA! :999: 

:hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

Spurs taken 3-3 by the Clippers which could be an upset. Warriors remain favorite, Drew does not have an off night.

I go back to the '67 Cards and the '68 Tigers v the same Cards. We arrived from Australia end of 1966 and picked it up fro Day 1.

How about the Ice Bowl? We must talk, how about Facebook?

Yes, the Warriors  are favorites to win but don't count on it. The Pelicans played them pretty close. 

I still hope the Cavs are eliminated. 

Wow, 67 St Louis Cards and 68 Detroit Tigers, and the Ice Bowl. Refresh me. I just keep Dodger World Series and LA Lakers World Championships in my Memory Bank. Oakland Raiders were a family favorite for a long time. We split with older relatives favoring Dallas Cowboys and younger ones Oakland Raiders. 

I do not have a Facebook account. I kinda left that for the kiddies. I just keep in touch with everyone via email and Yahoo Messenger.

chris49
Posted
Posted

Look up the Ice Bowl, Vince Lombardi, said to be the best game ever. Certainly in those -23 conditions it was.

Try to open the mail box, envelope above here.