Manny Pacquiao, What If He Were To Lose?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

How would Filipinos handle a loss? And how would things change for Manny if he were to lose the fight?

I don't care about fights or wrestling but Mayweather is a total *hole, I hope Manny knocks him out.

• Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted

There is every chance that Manny will lose, as Mayweather is indeed an a...hole but he can fight! If Manny loses

his positon will not change in Phils, as he has been a great champion and ambassador for Phils. Heis a National

hero and rightly so!I am hoping he can prevail.

• Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Most of my American friends here agree that Mayweather is an a''hole. I think if Manny loses he will not see many things change for him here. He has been a national hero here for a long time and I think he will carry on being one,regardless of whether he wins or loses.

• Like 3

Larry45
Posted
Posted

If he loses, Filipinos will make some sort of excuse for him so they can still hold onto their pinoy pride.  But I think the bigger question is what will Filipinos do once Manny retires.  One would hope they would slowly realize they need to get off their butts and actually achieve something to be truly proud of, rather than just riding Manny's coattails, but I think it will take another generation before the memories of him have dissipated enough for that to happen.

• Like 2

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

if he loses he still wins and wins  big  $$$$$$,

who cares about pinoy pride when you have $$$$$$

after this what next? he actually could be a full time representative to the people who elected him,

OR he will be in the running for the BIG OFFICE, more win win..$$$$$

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I think Manny running for president was just management stirring the pot...

• Like 1

Wrye83
Posted
Posted
I don't think Mayweather would have agreed to the fight if he was not very sure he could win.

Mayweather doesn't "think", as can be seen from any of his interviews or having a quick look at his personal life. He has people that do that for him. Unfortunately I think Mayweather will win....but I really hope that Manny can catch lightning in a bottle and knock Mayweather's punk arse out. If not, in a couple years I will take pleasure in seeing Mayweather figuring out the hard way that nobody will give a crap about him or want to be around him when he has blown all his money. 

• Like 2

lonewolf
Posted
Posted

they think this is the biggest fight, I hope pacman wins. but for those who remember ali/ frazier fight ali made more money on his come back fight. so win or lose he s still in the game. and a rematch would be the ultimate fight;

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

Congressman Paquiao actually turned up to attend the House of Representatives FOUR times in the past year.

Of course, Mayweather will win, probably on points after 12 rounds. Paquiao will proceed to blow his winnings on a run for President, and that will be that.

• Like 2