Manny Pacquiao, What If He Were To Lose?

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I don't think Mayweather would have agreed to the fight if he was not very sure he could win.  Pac Man fights for 'face' and because it keeps him in the public spotlight with his presidential race coming up.

Given their reasons for fighting, my head says to bet on Mayweather but my heart says I hope Pac Man wins.

I GUESS Mayweather has got a paragraph in the deal saying if he lose he can demand a return fight, so they can get much pay again   :)    (if the fight is equal enough).

• Like 2

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

What if he was to lose.....he will still be smiling all the way to the bank!

I sure hope this fight is worth getting up at 3am British time.

As for Mayweather it would be hard for him to run out of money any time soon, he already is estimated to be worth 274m, he can earn another 90m+ after tonights fight!

Manny nothing is impossible to he who believes.....enjoy the action guys

Edited by Kuya John
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I'm not so sure most Filipinos understand what a great athlete he is. I fear once he retires or loses Filipinos will forget him and move on to the next great thing. 

• Like 1

lonewolf
Posted
Posted

I can t see them forgetting pacman, even my wife is interested in the fight

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I could not care less who wins.  I just want the jeepney drivers to come back to work - half of them stayed home today, bastards....  :tiphat:

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

He did ...... so now we don't have to worry about what will happen ..... :hystery: :hystery: :tiphat:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
my head says to bet on Mayweather

Dang, too bad I did not bet with my head.  Seriously though, the only bet I had was with my gf and she owes me a massage now.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I could not care less who wins.  I just want the jeepney drivers to come back to work - half of them stayed home today, bastards....  :tiphat:

Yep like our place yesterday a ghost town. They never even had enough check out people at the tills.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Yep like our place yesterday a ghost town. They never even had enough check out people at the tills.

You were SHOPPING? :hystery:

JP :tiphat:  :cheers:

• Like 1