Yellow Cab Pizza Expanding-Your Pizza Choice?

DavidK
Posted
Posted

S&R by a distance. Their chips (fries if you're a rebel colonial) are also the best in town.

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

So far the best I have found is a little pizza kiosk at the mall - I don't even know the name.  But a pretty good pie - and cheap.   Still not the right cheese... but none of them here have the right cheese.  They may call it mozzarella but it is a lie  :tiphat:

earthdome
Posted
Posted

Like sex, there is no bad pizza. Some just taste better than others and people have different preferences for what they like best.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
there is no bad pizza

U know dome, normally I would agree with you 110.......but boy I have had some BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD PIZZA HERE :hystery:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
Like sex, there is no bad pizza.

If it smells like dried fish, it just might be a bad pizza.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 3

chris49
Posted
Posted

Like sex, there is no bad pizza. Some just taste better than others and people have different preferences for what they like best.

Greenwhich has been known to give a rather poor pizza on the lower end promo's.

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Hmmm... Never been to Alberto's, have you! Very inexpensive and it really shows! This is where the expression "cardboard pizza" should have come from! And with almost no sauce (an orange smear 3" long and 1" wide), about as much cheese, and 3 whole paper thin slices of pepperoni on a, you guessed it, pepperoni pizza!

intrepid
Posted
Posted (edited)

Shakeys I like when around the city and sometimes Pizza Hut.  When in the province, San Carlos City, and towns like that, Dexter Pizza sure hits the spot.  Prices are fair also.post-1290-0-12049700-1431389210_thumb.jp

Edited by intrepid

• 1 month later...
Daydreamer
Posted
Posted

The little lady got me to try the local version of pizza, it was "okay" that is until I got my membership at SNR that's when I found a really good NY style pizza (sucker was huge)now she's sprung on that. Then last week we went to SM and had had Sbarro's now she can't wait until I say lets go on weekends :nudie: :nudie: :nudie:

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted (edited)

The little lady got me to try the local version of pizza, it was "okay" that is until I got my membership at SNR that's when I found a really good NY style pizza (sucker was huge)now she's sprung on that. Then last week we went to SM and had had Sbarro's now she can't wait until I say lets go on weekends :nudie: :nudie: :nudie:

You hit the high spots there.

Sbarro by the slice is made in advance, one slice for a woman and 2 for a man. If you catch them when they are freshly cooked they are great.

S&R does the really big New York style (16 inch?) for 600 plus, that's way more than 2 people can eat normally. Over a period of years that has been consistently good. Might give it a try next week. The ice cream sold there is also dynamite, good you reminded me.

I get a Snr Citizen's discount at Yellow Cab. Pizza is good but size wise is not really adequate. It's more of a snack than a meal, but the crust and flavor is good.

Edited by chris49