Yellow Cab Pizza Expanding-Your Pizza Choice?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
I get a Snr Citizen's discount at Yellow Cab.  

Chris this statement has come up before, can you tell us what you mean

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Chris this statement has come up before, can you tell us what you mean

Now now Jack, you know perfectly well what he means and we should not encourage another spat about the use of a Senior's Discount card by foreigners.  Chris should not be slipping in the comments and the rest of us should not be encouraging him.

Now back to pizza.  I just got back from Neva's Pizza where the price is fantastic.  The house specialty is loaded up with all kinds of local ingredients which taste horrible by themselves but somehow work when you throw them on a pizza.  It helps not to wear glasses so I cannot see what I am eating but no ill effects and did I mention the price is fantastic.

Ahhh I miss Boston Pizza

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Now now Jack, you know perfectly well what he means

Yes and now you have squashed this so I am happy. :thumbsup:

JP :tiphat:  :cheers:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
The house specialty is loaded up with all kinds of local ingredients which taste horrible by themselves but somehow work when you throw them on a pizza.  

Isn't  that the way it supposed to Work, anchovies comes to mind :rolleyes:

JP :tiphat:

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
usa32
Posted
Posted

Maybe I'm fat, but I can take down a 16 inch pie by myself. if it's good pizza

The little lady got me to try the local version of pizza, it was "okay" that is until I got my membership at SNR that's when I found a really good NY style pizza (sucker was huge)now she's sprung on that. Then last week we went to SM and had had Sbarro's now she can't wait until I say lets go on weekends :nudie: :nudie: :nudie:

You hit the high spots there.

Sbarro by the slice is made in advance, one slice for a woman and 2 for a man. If you catch them when they are freshly cooked they are great.

S&R does the really big New York style (16 inch?) for 600 plus, that's way more than 2 people can eat normally. Over a period of years that has been consistently good. Might give it a try next week. The ice cream sold there is also dynamite, good you reminded me.

I get a Snr Citizen's discount at Yellow Cab. Pizza is good but size wise is not really adequate. It's more of a snack than a meal, but the crust and flavor is good.

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
Full Member 36 posts 8 topics Local time: 09:29 PM Gender:Male Location:usa Country of Birth: Blood Type:No Listing Posted Today, 03:35 PM Maybe I'm fat, but I can take down a 16 inch pie by myself. if it's good pizza  

Have them cut 6 pieces instead of 8, I have a hard rime eating 8 :attention: 

• Like 5

Jake
Posted
Posted

Full Member 36 posts 8 topics Local time: 09:29 PM Gender:Male Location:usa Country of Birth: Blood Type:No Listing Posted Today, 03:35 PM Maybe I'm fat, but I can take down a 16 inch pie by myself. if it's good pizza  

Have them cut 6 pieces instead of 8, I have a hard rime eating 8 :attention: 

I just love your understanding of fractions.  That means you could have 4 half glasses of beer rather than 2 bottles?  I believe your last jump out of a perfectly good airplane scrambled your brain cells a little bit.....he, he.

• Like 2

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

We have a yellow cab right up the street but we have not tried it. We usually get shakeys. I paid 500php for a super club card so now we get a free pizza and soda each time we order.

There pizza isn't bad for the Philippines but being Italion i miss the good stuff in NYC. The cheese in this country sucks as do the tomatoes.

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted
I believe your last jump out of a perfectly good airplane scrambled your brain cells a little bit.....he, he.
Clint Eastwood said that, "Jumping out of perfectly good aircraft is not a natural act."

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

Yellow Cab is so-so as is my experience twice at the MOA location in Manila. If they are expanding (sort of) as has Jolly Bee in SF Bay Area, San Diego, Las Vegas and LA has, likely it's just because of the large Filipino community in Hawaii-but these chains never expand beyond the local "neighborhoods" into the mainstream.