Cops Raid Pampanga Cybersex Den

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted
Well the more I think about it... Sounds like mom and daughter (35) might be a lot of fun.... too bad I am in Florida or I might think about bailing them out..... SugarwareZ-007.gif I have always respected enterprising / working women....... hehehehehe
Well they might be satisfied if you just sent them a fruit basket and a webcam.

Bruce
Posted
Posted
Well the more I think about it... Sounds like mom and daughter (35) might be a lot of fun.... too bad I am in Florida or I might think about bailing them out..... SugarwareZ-007.gif I have always respected enterprising / working women....... hehehehehe
If I was in Cebu, I might just SugarwareZ-011.gif send a fruit basket to the jail, just to see the reaction of the officers...

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
If I was in Cebu, I might just SugarwareZ-011.gif send a fruit basket to the jail, just to see the reaction of the officers...
Reaction, they would just eat it, that would be their reaction. :AddEmoticons04230:

samatm
Posted
Posted

nah its fruit ...they wouldnt eat it...they would be looking for the chicharones.