What Are Your Favorite Restaurants In Cebu?

tomaw
Posted
Posted

Also Cebu Province. Thanks.

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

There are plenty of great restaurants at Park Mall. I've dined at several of them. There's plenty of variety and consistent deliciousness.

• Like 1

cyberbro
Posted
Posted

In Cebu City:

Abaca Backing Co AKA; "A" cafe Also Cafe Georg is pretty good and Tinder Box I like as well, all 3 in the same area.

The worst I had was what the owners claimed was a Thai Restaurant over by the Airport on Mactan. It was so bad, I think it was called Krua Thai. I love Thai in New York and this was like filipino fast food with peanut sauce that had no flavor of peanut lol

Krua Thai Krua Thai

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

There is a Thai restaurant called Mai Krua by the diplomat hotel  near to fuente circle which I would recommend.

• Like 1

Ynot
Posted
Posted

Hey Cyberbro, You named 3 cafes you thought were good and said they were in the same area! What area was that?

As for my tips, I've a terrible memory but what I can remember was an Italian restaurant top floor I think it was (inside Alaya mall) terrible meal, would never go back there again. So its really the opposite of what you asked for. :)

tomaw
Posted
Posted

There are plenty of great restaurants at Park Mall. I've dined at several of them. There's plenty of variety and consistent deliciousness.

Thanks. We'll keep that in mind.

tomaw
Posted
Posted

In Cebu City:

Abaca Backing Co AKA; "A" cafe Also Cafe Georg is pretty good and Tinder Box I like as well, all 3 in the same area.

The worst I had was what the owners claimed was a Thai Restaurant over by the Airport on Mactan. It was so bad, I think it was called Krua Thai. I love Thai in New York and this was like filipino fast food with peanut sauce that had no flavor of peanut lol

Krua Thai

Krua Thai

Thanks for the information. I'll keep that in mind.

cyberbro
Posted
Posted
Hey Cyberbro, You named 3 cafes you thought were good and said they were in the same area! What area was that?

Sorry Not sure of the area's yet, I have only spent a short time in Cebu. 

"A cafe" is at Crossroads, Banilad, 6000 Cebu City and the others are very close to that on the main road.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Travolata, outstanding Italian food best pizza in Cebu

Design Center of Cebu, AS Fortuna at P. Remedio St., Mandaue City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines
Phone:+63 32 505 6211

Cafe Georg

Address: Kasambagan, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Phone:+63 32 234 0887

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

For some good Filipino food I like Chika-an.

• Like 1