Filipinas Are Smart, Mathematical Witty And Fun

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Her  Good.  So I get 31% of the bed and that means you get (she says with a chuckle) 69

So my Friend just where do you reckon you are hard done By :) at times.

JP :thumbsup:  :tiphat:

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Her  Good.  So I get 31% of the bed and that means you get (she says with a chuckle) 69

So my Friend just where do you reckon you are hard done By :) at times.

JP :thumbsup:  :tiphat:

Sometimes life is a chore!

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

Fuzzy Math but no complaints from you, right.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Hard to argue that logic, hope it comes out alright for you both.  :whistling:

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
hope it comes out alright for you both.

Ohhhhhh I want to answer that one, but then we'd have to move this to dirty jokes instead of cute filipina relationship perks.

• Like 3

chris49
Posted
Posted

hope it comes out alright for you both.

Ohhhhhh I want to answer that one, but then we'd have to move this to dirty jokes instead of cute filipina relationship perks.

The topic's do seem to be related.

In case of Gina, Ging Ging,  her nickname, she's pretty dam sexy from the back so on cold nights she likes more closeness.

She will keep complaining though about the dam mosquitos, even though I dont see any. I'm makulit myself, so a few

tiny pinches will have her complaing about the mozzies. :mocking:  She doesn't know it's me :thumbsup: so I can get her awake wiithout being accused of anything :lol:

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Another math observation.

Its so frustrating.  My partner is toying with the idea of going back to University.  Yes BACK to university as she already put in a semester before meeting me.

So there are college entrance exams for the good schools and we went on-line to try a sample UPCAT test.  She failed the math miserably so we went on line and started getting review tests that she can try.  Lets try grade 12, nope how about grade 11, nope keep going.  We are now reviewing grade 7 math and I am determined to get her to as high a level as she can take by studying with her for an hour a day.  So this is a university student who cannot pass a grade 7 math test.  OUCH.  (Note its not just her, my previous partner graduated from a college with a degree in computer technology and I swear she could not pass the grade 7 test either.

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Every night we have the same battle:

Me:  I really don't like to be suffocated.  You get half the bed and I get the other half. You are too hot to sleep right next to me.

Her  But I like being hot and I like cuddling and your side is more comfortable than my side.

So last night we have the same conversation and she comes up with a deal.

Her: OK, I have a deal.  I am the smallest one so I can have the smallest amount of the bed.  Maybe I can have 31% of the bed.  Is that OK

Me  Sure, so long as you don't take hour 31% out of the middle.

Funny girl, she is definitely a keeper!

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Note its not just her, my previous partner graduated from a college with a degree in computer technology and I swear she could not pass the grade 7 test either.
Not suprising.

Several Filipino TEACHERS have no clue how many percent 1/5 is.

A Business Economy MASTER examed Filipino managed that, but NOT a bit harder percent counting!