Looks Like I Got A Wedding To Attend In Davao!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:tiphat:  So Bob all things being Equal and the girls father not Killing the Lad before hand, Seems I may be going to Davao. Mid June. Be there a couple of days, Spare time for a beer maybe? :cheers:

JP :tiphat:  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

bows00
Posted
Posted

How safe is Davao? I have always wanted to check it out, but being in Mindanao, all those terrorist stories I have read and heard prevents me from going.

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

How safe is Davao? I have always wanted to check it out, but being in Mindanao, all those terrorist stories I have read and heard prevents me from going.

Davao is just as safe as Manila if not safer. The Mayor is strict and crimes is down.

I believe it is also a no smoking city( or in public) from what I have heard.I was there two years ago.

Like any city if you dont know your way round especially at night dont take chances.

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

:tiphat:  So Bob all things being Equal and the girls father not Killing the Lad before hand, Seems I may be going to Davao. Mid June. Be there a couple of days, Spare time for a beer maybe? :cheers:

JP :tiphat:  :thumbsup:

That sounds great, Jack!  I have to warn  you though...  That's about the same time my Special Someone comes back from Manila after a 6 month family obligation...  I might not be available... 

:mocking:  :tiphat:

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

Kuya John is correct. I prefer it to Cebu. It is a large city and has its poverty but since you are going there for a wedding, I'm sure you will enjoy it. 

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

JP always the bridesmaid never the bride haha

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

JP always the bridesmaid never the bride haha

Now now......don't be bitchy :dance:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Now now......don't be bitchy

it's OK JB my day will come. post-2148-0-57040700-1431779563_thumb.jp  :hystery:

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Now now......don't be bitchy

it's OK JB my day will come. attachicon.gifdoomsday..jpg  :hystery:

JP :tiphat:

I luvs im really, I have to nobody else talks to me except dave but he don`t come out to play so often