Will She Get Fat?

Travis
Posted
Posted
Well seeing most of the guys with Filipinas are quite fat, it comes as no surprise she would "adopt" to him if they live together. Especially assuming they will share their lifestyle (As in: eating junk/fatty food, watching a lot of TV, drinking Alcohol and/or soft drinks, not enough exercise).
Have you been reading my resume? :welcome:
sorry maybe the question should be will we get fat eating all this great Filipino food mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good SugarwareZ-047.gif

• 5 months later...
Fell2Hell
Posted
Posted

fat girls are like mopeds.....they're fun to ride but you dont want your pals to see you with one har har har

Singers
Posted
Posted
fat girls are like mopeds.....they're fun to ride but you dont want your pals to see you with one har har har
Cristina is a farmers daughter. To cut fat off the meat on ones dinner plate was a sacrilege.So she gained 8 Kilo. while we were in UK. Now the dog gets the fat and Tex has slimmed toher previous lovely figure.Food IS scarse on many PI dinner tables so the fat is needed by the body for health.Too much fat is not a healthy option.JUST sucking in my Belly..Tom

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Actually it is said that love is blind so it should not matter if they gain weight but with that said, I would prefer that my wife not get fat, but I sure would not divorce her or stop loving her if she did and I sure would not care what my friends thought.

Steve
Posted
Posted
Actually it is said that love is blind so it should not matter if they gain weight but with that said, I would prefer that my wife not get fat, but I sure would not divorce her or stop loving her if she did and I sure would not care what my friends thought.
Same here

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Same here
I cant say nothing about being fat so if in time my wife puts on weight then so be it,its not whats on the outside of a person.Me restingpost-1-12647784104309_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
MattFromGA
Posted
Posted (edited)

I've noticed something.....When I first got here... 100 lbs was over weight.....Now, when I see a 25 year old with a bit of extra weight bending over... 1024.gifoh man...I see something... nice... yet firm... swinging.... ya baby... ya!1024.gifBig girls... filipina style... nothing wrong with that... Especially if they get diggin deep to satisfy their man! wooo doggie.... watch out. Big Mama is back in town and ready to be pleasin!

Edited by MattFromGA

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

thing is most women look thin next to the average foreigner here anyway its all San Migs fault..lol

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Best looking woman in the world, IMHO, are the latina beauties from Columbia. Top and bottom heavy. All good. :541:

easy44
Posted
Posted
Best looking woman in the world, IMHO, are the latina beauties from Columbia. Top and bottom heavy. All good. :541:
Big top and bottom is good, it's the part in the middle that's the problem!