Will She Get Fat?

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Best looking woman in the world, IMHO, are the latina beauties from Columbia. Top and bottom heavy. All good. :cheers:
Big top and bottom is good, it's the part in the middle that's the problem!
:lol:The caretaker that watched this place had 6 kids, and is 37...looks like she never had one. Amazing what genetics can do. :541:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Best looking woman in the world, IMHO, are the latina beauties from Columbia. Top and bottom heavy. All good. :cheers:
I dated a Columbian nurse in the US on and off for a while and while she was a beauty and had a body to match, and she was hot as heck and made a lot of money, she also had a temper to match, so while Filipinas may get mad at times, at least all they do is go quiet and not try to give you a Columbian necktie.

MattFromGA
Posted
Posted (edited)

At my age (42), a woman's attitude impacts my perception of her looks dramatically.A real pain in the butt, "belly moaner" that nags me to death is going to look ugly even if she is a playboy centerfold. A heavy girl (but not massively fat - hard core) that has a "pleasing personality" who aims to keep me happy even when I am the pain in the butt will seem to look good to me over time.I've also noticed that when I see a really attractive woman I will already have a suspicion that she is probably a "prima donna" and a pain in the butt (maldita). If she is also white, I will start to see her as being ugly almost right away. This is why I dont find white woman attractive anymore; I've just had too many run ins with attractive white woman who think their sh&t dont stink.So - If a wife gets fat, but keeps her attitude in check - I think that is a great deal. Its far better that happen than she stays slim but becomes more and more of a bitch to deal with. Thats my opinion anyway.

Edited by MattFromGA

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted
I see a lot of chunky ladies walking around with white guys so is it normal for them to gain weight when with us?
It is only fair, I see a lot of chunky white guys walking around with little bombshells. Will she get fat? I do not know. Will we get fat? Probably. SugarwareZ-065.gif

Gold Heart
Posted
Posted
It is only fair, I see a lot of chunky white guys walking around with little bombshells. Will she get fat? I do not know. Will we get fat? Probably. SugarwareZ-065.gif
One clue would be look at the Mom. Diet is a big influence but so is genetics. My wife eats all this fatty food and stays slim. Her mom is also very slim. I wish I had that kind of genetics in my family. So we have two different meals -- My broiled fish and her crispy Pata. Its torture. Who doesn't like fried fatty pork.

Inspector
Posted
Posted
I dated a Columbian nurse in the US on and off for a while and while she was a beauty and had a body to match, and she was hot as heck and made a lot of money, she also had a temper to match, so while Filipinas may get mad at times, at least all they do is go quiet and not try to give you a Columbian necktie. :( :o So while I do not wish to insult Columbian women, IMO they do not hold a candle to a Filipina and life is surely a lot safer with a Filipina unless maybe you cheat on her and then maybe. :728:
That's why you find one who speaks only spanish...you just smile while she is cursing at you in another language, knowing the make up sex for whatever you did wrong is going to be FANTASTIC! :lol:Ignorance can be bliss at times. :565:

• 4 weeks later...
char
Posted
Posted

SugarwareZ-003.gif hello guys!!! i believe that gaining weight isn't merely on what you eat or what you don't do. It can generally be traced on genetics. Look at your bride's mom's body and see your bride years from now. Well, unless she's got some health problems that can make her either gain or lose weight than expected. When we are home, mom prepares food that can feed the army and we enjoy eating but nobody of us gain more weight than is normal. and when i look at mom, she isnt fat, so i think we are good. on some thoughts, well guys, since you love your wives, am sure you see her as the sexiest even when the weighing scale says otherwise. Besides, we Filipinas are gonna stick to ours husbands and stay with them and love them through thick and thin (waistline) lol. so guys!!! keep cool. love her body or not. after all, that's all you got for forever. (i hope so)

Travis
Posted
Posted
SugarwareZ-003.gif hello guys!!! i believe that gaining weight isn't merely on what you eat or what you don't do. It can generally be traced on genetics. Look at your bride's mom's body and see your bride years from now. Well, unless she's got some health problems that can make her either gain or lose weight than expected. When we are home, mom prepares food that can feed the army and we enjoy eating but nobody of us gain more weight than is normal. and when i look at mom, she isnt fat, so i think we are good. on some thoughts, well guys, since you love your wives, am sure you see her as the sexiest even when the weighing scale says otherwise. Besides, we Filipinas are gonna stick to ours husbands and stay with them and love them through thick and thin (waistline) lol. so guys!!! keep cool. love her body or not. after all, that's all you got for forever. (i hope so)
th_thanx.gif it is good to read a filipina pov & great to read she will stay with us even if we get fat but i would prefer a woman stay a slim work of art or we could just as easy have 1 who would balloon back home. i know the mom thing would work back home but i have doubts it would work here with the poorer families?

cebuexpat
Posted
Posted

I have noticed that Filipino's men and women dont look upon body as being important... Lot of Filipina i have known really never speaks of if a man is fat or bald, or anything like that. Seems that is not a great deciding factor is their choices. In the states, beauty is at the top of everything... But seems here its not that big of deal on either side.Many times I have seen Filipina see a chubby white woman, and just go on and on about how beauitful she is and sexy.. I am saying SugarwareZ-002.gif .. Are you blind... Then again I have seen some of what I thought was the most beauitful Filipina and other Filipina will say, oh my god she is so chaka, she is so dark skin, very ugly....... SugarwareZ-225.gif I just tell them they are crazy...... So will they get fat ??? I really dont think they mind it very much... Its not as devastating as like in western culture...

Inspector
Posted
Posted

All depends upon what you feed her and how often. When I bring her a bowl of crunchy pinay kibbles to her cage, I make sure the bag of pinay food I feed her from was bought with the finest ingredients with as little of fillers as possible. Now, if I notice my pinay getting fat, I switch her down to 1 cup ONCE per day...and in the morning only. This is important...ONE cup ONCE per day...MORNING. I also prefer to walk my pinay first, on a 1 meter leash that is for training only, as this keeps the leash short enough that I do not have to worry about her eating food on the street, and feed her as a reward if she walked by my side the entire way. Remember, walking your filipina the first thing in the morning is essential for her body, but more important...her MIND. Having a stable obedient submissive pinay is the most important aspect of any relationship in the Philippines. Keeping this cultural aspect is important, and why I prefer living here. Now, if I can get her to stop touching my computer and texting people, I would be in TOTAL control, and respecting THEIR culture. :mocking:Imagine if there was actually an individual like this! :lol:OMG...think of the cartoon strip I can start, and all the humor!:thumbs-up-smile: