Will She Get Fat?

char
Posted
Posted
All depends upon what you feed her and how often. When I bring her a bowl of crunchy pinay kibbles to her cage, I make sure the bag of pinay food I feed her from was bought with the finest ingredients with as little of fillers as possible. Now, if I notice my pinay getting fat, I switch her down to 1 cup ONCE per day...and in the morning only. This is important...ONE cup ONCE per day...MORNING. I also prefer to walk my pinay first, on a 1 meter leash that is for training only, as this keeps the leash short enough that I do not have to worry about her eating food on the street, and feed her as a reward if she walked by my side the entire way. Remember, walking your filipina the first thing in the morning is essential for her body, but more important...her MIND. Having a stable obedient submissive pinay is the most important aspect of any relationship in the Philippines. Keeping this cultural aspect is important, and why I prefer living here. Now, if I can get her to stop touching my computer and texting people, I would be in TOTAL control, and respecting THEIR culture. :mocking:Imagine if there was actually an individual like this! :lol:OMG...think of the cartoon strip I can start, and all the humor!:SugarwareZ-037:
you must love your canine so much. and i thought we were talking about a filipina.

• 1 month later...
TERENCE
Posted
Posted

I dont know or maybe it just me :o but its depend on her mood in a day i guess?Stress - 2 mars bars / 3 packs of crisp and a vanilla ice creamHappy - speghetti bolognaise with 1 bucket of KFCPissed - chicken kebab / pizza with can of popMad - chocolate fudge cake then the next day shes going to ask me "Do I look FAT?" :)

Jake
Posted
Posted
I dont know or maybe it just me :o but its depend on her mood in a day i guess?Stress - 2 mars bars / 3 packs of crisp and a vanilla ice creamHappy - speghetti bolognaise with 1 bucket of KFCPissed - chicken kebab / pizza with can of popMad - chocolate fudge cake then the next day shes going to ask me "Do I look FAT?" :)
Hello Terence,Excellent cause and effect observation and with some humor! Keep posting sir,you're on a roll.......Respectfully -- JakePS -- my wife Judy's monthly PMS consist of UBE ice cream and warm pandesalto make an ice cream sandwich. Go figure......Respectfully -- Jake

Inspector
Posted
Posted
I dont know or maybe it just me :o but its depend on her mood in a day i guess?Stress - 2 mars bars / 3 packs of crisp and a vanilla ice creamHappy - speghetti bolognaise with 1 bucket of KFCPissed - chicken kebab / pizza with can of popMad - chocolate fudge cake then the next day shes going to ask me "Do I look FAT?" :o
Hello Terence,Excellent cause and effect observation and with some humor! Keep posting sir,you're on a roll.......Respectfully -- JakePS -- my wife Judy's monthly PMS consist of UBE ice cream and warm pandesalto make an ice cream sandwich. Go figure......Respectfully -- Jake
PMS is the reason I own ice cream stocks....:)