How Trusting Is Your Filipina Wife Or Gf?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

It seems many Filipinas are insecure and have trust issues with an Expat BF or husband. Is your wife or GF jealous and suspicious or accepting and trusting? :unsure:

When in Philippines my wife trusts me for the most part but I am not allowed to stay out after dark and must quickly answer the cell phone (I call it my leash) if called.

• Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted

I have no suchissues nor would I put up with them

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

When in Philippines my wife trusts me for the most part but I am not allowed to stay out after dark and must quickly answer the cell phone (I call it my leash) if called.

I can see where you are Heading (or coming from :no:) But do you not think this is a little paranoid Old ( or at least bordering on it. :)  I spoke to Azon just a while ago about this and she said Honey, you can go where you want but in the Barangay or town after dark at  night, I just want to know you are safe. Sound reasonable?

JP :tiphat:

• Like 5

Thomas
Posted
Posted (edited)
It seems many Filipinas are insecure and have trust issues with an Expat BF or husband. Is your wife or GF jealous and suspicious or accepting and trusting? :unsure:

Not suprising, because it's common with "extra wife"  in the Filipin culture. Plus many of the foreigners are sexpats NOT wanting a long time relation, but some FOOL they want, so many Filipinas are frustrated. 

You mean she trust you, you just need to be at home with her ? :)

Edited by Thomas
  • Like 3

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

She seems to be a bit insecure. Do you stare at other women?  Do you flirt with waitresses or salesladies?  Do you give her any reason not to trust you? 

We all know there are a lot of lovely Filipinas everywhere. With the hot humid weather, many wear very little clothing. Short shorts, short skirts, all exposing nice legs. A warm blooded male would find it hard not to sneak a peek. I've noticed them and I am sure my wife has noticed them too. I'm also sure she has noticed if I took a second look or a long first look. No way pal, when I'm with her, I look straight ahead, as if I had blinders on. Plenty of time to look when I'm alone. By the way, that's all I do, look, not stare and I never flirt. My wife is confident of our relationship so there is no petty jealousy with her. 

I will not go so far as to describe her but she's a "keeper". I'm confident of her love and affection as she is of mine.

• Like 4

MacBubba
Posted
Posted

She is very trusting.  As I am of her. 

We are free to have lunch with whomever we want.  Dinner and drinks is a different matter - we like being with each other almost to the exclusion of everyone else, except family and close friends.

And, we're both allowed to look and comment.

• Like 3

Julia
Posted
Posted

Some people may develop jealousy even when their relationship is great and they are very happy with their partner. Their jealousy and their possessiveness is a side effect of their desire not to lose something that is very special and very precious to them. And the more precious their partner is to them, the more carefully people guard him / her by being jealous. That concern and fear of loss of someone very rare and special leads people to overprotecting it.

Talk to your partner honestly and openly about your feelings and the steps you are taking to correct this.

It is best also that you do it in a loving way.

The only way for a woman to stop being jealous is when you have given him the assurance of your love. Most women tend to be insecure, and all we need to hear from time to time is the assurance that we are always loved and being adored by our special man.

post-2579-0-03663700-1432030434_thumb.pn

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

JEALOUSY  is an emotion brought on by insecurity. If you love your mate, give her the self confidence she needs and desereves. If you truly love her there is no need to make her jealous. 

If you yourself have self confidence, there is no need to show that you are still desireable to the opposite sex. 

By the way, I'm not referring to anyone in particular. Just generally speaking.

My opinion, again.

• Like 4

calasiaobound
Posted
Posted

Jealousy was an issue with her in the beginning. Now it seems to have tapered off and she's maturing in that area.

• Like 2